+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Comanche said:
Hi all,

I'm a september 2013 applicant and I've just updated the spread sheet... Good luck to all....
Thanks! Make sure to check back in with updates when you hear back from CIC :) Good luck!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sasdp said:
Hello,
Am september applicant..how can i see the spreadsheet which i updated already??
The link is in my forum signature under every post,
and here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsFmKvHOgoF5dHE5YWtMUzFZckhzZHE1bmF0NDVmMEE#gid=0

I'm updating the spreadsheet daily, based on submissions I get in the forum update form.

doornrosa

Sep 10, 2013
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone knows what to do here. Am applying for CEC end of this week as the main applicant, with my common-law partner (non-Canadian also) as dependent. I am currently on a temporary work visa until 2016 based on our common-law status, which permits me to stay on his student visa.

1. This means that they already have proof of our Common-Law status (approved Jan 2013). Can we submit the same common-law declaration for PR (we still have the original since our previous application was done online) or do we have to renew it to get it up to date? Or would the old declaration (signed in Dec 2012) be sufficient, if I include proof of our lease renewal from August 2013.

Any comments much appreciated!

2. The additional family information (IMM 5406) and Background form (IMM0008) need to be filled out by us both (we do not have other dependents). Meaning we need two forms. Does my partner fill out this form as the applicant? It is unclear - if he puts his name under spouse and mine under applicant then the form doesnt make sense anymore?

Thanks so much! Will be keeping track of things here once we submit!

R.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
doornrosa said:
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone knows what to do here. Am applying for CEC end of this week as the main applicant, with my common-law partner (non-Canadian also) as dependent. I am currently on a temporary work visa until 2016 based on our common-law status, which permits me to stay on his student visa.

1. This means that they already have proof of our Common-Law status (approved Jan 2013). Can we submit the same common-law declaration for PR (we still have the original since our previous application was done online) or do we have to renew it to get it up to date? Or would the old declaration (signed in Dec 2012) be sufficient, if I include proof of our lease renewal from August 2013.

Sorry, can't help on that one. You might have to create a new thread asking that question.

Any comments much appreciated!

2. The additional family information (IMM 5406) and Background form (IMM0008) need to be filled out by us both (we do not have other dependents). Meaning we need two forms. Does my partner fill out this form as the applicant? It is unclear - if he puts his name under spouse and mine under applicant then the form doesnt make sense anymore?

Additional Family Information (IMM 5406),
Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)

• This form must be completed by:
    • You, as the principal applicant,
    • Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
    • Your dependent children aged 18 or over (whether accompanying you to Canada or not).

Economic Classes – Canadian Experience Class (IMM 0008-Schedule 8) has to be completed by principal applicant.

Also refer to the instruction guide for more information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5609ETOC.asp

• Thanks so much! Will be keeping track of things here once we submit!

R.

• Hope this helps.

NAVGUY

Feb 21, 2013
Hi all
Its good to see a separate forum for September13 CEC applicants. I am submitting my application on 20th of September (well posting it to Sydney). I am waiting for IELTS results, which I will get on 20th and then my package will be complete.
I already have a FSW file in process, which I filed back in March 2010. Last time I heard about it was back in May 2012 when Buffalo (R.I.P) asked me for RPRF and medical exam. Got frustrated with this file so decided to file another under CEC stream.
I have 5 years of eligible work experience in Canada (three years as a research assistant when I was pursuing my Ph.D. and two years afterwards in the industry).
I have high hopes for CEC (12 months looks better than 40+ months that I have already waited for FSW).
Anyway, I will keep posting my updates and track others on this forum.

Good luck every one.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
NAVGUY said:
Hi all
Its good to see a separate forum for September13 CEC applicants. I am submitting my application on 20th of September (well posting it to Sydney). I am waiting for IELTS results, which I will get on 20th and then my package will be complete.
I already have a FSW file in process, which I filed back in March 2010. Last time I heard about it was back in May 2012 when Buffalo (R.I.P) asked me for RPRF and medical exam. Got frustrated with this file so decided to file another under CEC stream.
I have 5 years of eligible work experience in Canada (three years as a research assistant when I was pursuing my Ph.D. and two years afterwards in the industry).
I have high hopes for CEC (12 months looks better than 40+ months that I have already waited for FSW).

Good luck every one.

Sounds good. Welcome and good luck! :) 8)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
NAVGUY said:
Processing time for FSW is 40+ months? LOL. That's flipping ridiculous.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
I got a submission from a user called 'Neo' please post here, I need you username you use in the forum
and you filed your application on 9-9-2013 you said? How come your credit card got charged on 9-5-2013, 4 days BEFORE
you filed? That's not possible, you either payed online or used your credit card, which will be charged in a few weeks...

neochan

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
California
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
I got a submission from a user called 'Neo' please post here, I need you username you use in the forum
and you filed your application on 9-9-2013 you said? How come your credit card got charged on 9-5-2013, 4 days BEFORE
you filed? That's not possible, you either payed online or used your credit card, which will be charged in a few weeks...
lol, yes I paid online using my credit card.... Neochan is my username.

cinderella

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
05-05-2014
hello everyone.me, too got charge august 26,2013.
filed august 28 then received at sydney sept. 3 :)
Godbless everyone:)

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
I paid my FEES through online on sep 3 .It was charged on sep 4 i the statement ...THEN I SENT THE RECEIPT WITH APPLICATION...