+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

Jclu

Sep 5, 2013
iam_toby said:
IMPORTANT - MORE FORM UPDATES:

CIC updated another form for CEC applicants.
This time the Addition Family Information form got updated and now requires
email addresses of family members.
Do we have to submit the new form?

francaispourquebec

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Now that they have updated the "additional family info" doc, what happens to those who just mailed the package to CIC? Any ideas.....Im starting to worry already.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Jclu said:
Do we have to submit the new form?
No, if you've submitted your application before they updated the forms you don't need to submit new forms.
Please let me know your country of origin and when you submitted your application so I can complete the spreadsheet.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
francaispourquebec said:
Now that they have updated the "additional family info" doc, what happens to those who just mailed the package to CIC? Any ideas.....Im starting to worry already.
If you've submitted before they released the new form, the day the released the new form or a few days after, you don't
need to worry about a thing. They'll still accept old forms.
Please use the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11QxZSH_9i1d1SV74snzbZbiGbHpwZRrMLQvbtHoJ8cU/edit
to send me details about your application so I can update the spreadsheet if you're a september applicant.

Jclu

Sep 5, 2013
iam_toby said:
No, if you've submitted your application before they updated the forms you don't need to submit new forms.
Please let me know your country of origin and when you submitted your application so I can complete the spreadsheet.
Sure thing, you should have my updated info now.

francaispourquebec

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
iam_toby said:
If you've submitted before they released the new form, the day the released the new form or a few days after, you don't
need to worry about a thing. They'll still accept old forms.
Please use the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11QxZSH_9i1d1SV74snzbZbiGbHpwZRrMLQvbtHoJ8cU/edit
to send me details about your application so I can update the spreadsheet if you're a september applicant.
Sure, will update the doc today. Is there a way we can find out the exact date they updated the form? And for how many days do they keep accepting the older version......?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
francaispourquebec said:
Sure, will update the doc today. Is there a way we can find out the exact date they updated the form? And for how many days do they keep accepting the older version......?
Document checklist got updated end of August sometime and family information got updated today or yesterday.

Toronto2013

Jul 18, 2013
Saw your post before submitting my form. Replaced my earlier form with the new one so thanks to you for the timely update :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Toronto2013 said:
I meant thank you for the timely update :) now lets wait for the next steps
Awesome! Good for you. I submitted before I noticed the changes. LOL. 8)
Hope they don't mind at CIO. Haha.
I think the spreadsheet's already been updated with your application, so let the waiting games begin.
We should get AOR by beginning of November.

Toronto2013

Jul 18, 2013
Lol I don't think they would mind :) sure lets wait and share our experience and updates. Good luck to all sept applicants!