+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

cecsept5

Mar 27, 2014
Hi guys,

I finished my landing and the status changed to complete. But now my status has changed back to decision made. I know the same has happened to Toby as well and a few others so I think it might be a process for the PR card. But my question is that I received a call from Passport Canada and missed it. Tried calling back but it goes to an automated system. Did any of you receive such a phone call?

thank you.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Emily_CEC said:
I don't want to argue with you here, and I really don't need your suggestion about where should I go. We all want Canada becomes better and better, that's why we choose to immigrate this country. However, that doesn't mean Canada is the best all over the world. Isn't there any need for CIC to improve their procedures? Plz be objective, don't say something emotionally. If you look at my previous replies, you will know I didn't spread anger or hate, I just present the facts like other waiting applicants.

It's you who don't tolerate different point of views and voices. Generosity is what this immigration country need, not the criticizes and ironies towards people who don't agree with you.

Thank you for your reply and paying attention to my words, but it doesn't mean you have the right to accuse me like a teacher.

Guys..let's put the end to the war of words and get back to the right business for which this platform is meant for? Anyone received PPR tonight? I just want to see if 60 days theory make some sense :)

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
cecsept5 said:
Hi guys,

I finished my landing and the status changed to complete. But now my status has changed back to decision made. I know the same has happened to Toby as well and a few others so I think it might be a process for the PR card. But my question is that I received a call from Passport Canada and missed it. Tried calling back but it goes to an automated system. Did any of you receive such a phone call?

thank you.
Same thing happened with me, my ecas changed to complete after my landing, but when i checked it today it says "decision made".

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Vishal007 said:
Guys..let's put the end to the war of words and get back to the right business for which this platform is meant for? Anyone received PPR tonight? I just want to see if 60 days theory make some sense :)
No war here Vishal, tried to knock some kindness and sense into Emily, but stupid me. She is the victim. 60 days end on the 26th. after that hopefully we should hear something.

Hoping for the best.

Emily_CEC

Jun 20, 2014
bafakih said:
No war here Vishal, tried to knock some kindness and sense into Emily, but stupid me. She is the victim. 60 days end on the 26th. after that hopefully we should hear something.

Hoping for the best.
bafakih, I don't agree with you again. You're not stupid at all. On the contrary, you're so so smart. You could judge me according to only a few of my words, even if you don't know me. How clear you are! LoL~~~Anyways, I don't care of that even though you attacked me( not kind, anger, hate...etc.). I don't know who you are, so I won't judge you.

I know some Sept. friends who are also waiting for PPR. Some of them asked for MP's help, and they got 60 days theory too. Therefore, we will see what happen soon.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
sg33 said:
Same thing happened with me, my ecas changed to complete after my landing, but when i checked it today it says "decision made".
This 'decision made' has something to do with your PR card processing. After this you can expect your PR card soon.

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed Recived on 11-07-2013
IELTS Request
Included with App
what is the 60 days rule? am a Jul applicant still no PPR and its been 3 months since my meds were uploaded ..

dominicanx

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2014
Has anyone received their PR card? My status also changed to "Decision Made"... :eek:

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
CECapplicantXX said:
what is the 60 days rule? am a Jul applicant still no PPR and its been 3 months since my meds were uploaded ..
There are couple of applicants who approached CIC through MP's and they came to know that the review is pending for them in month end. Also, one guy did some analysis from the information available in the spreadsheet and came back with 60 days theory..

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
CECapplicantXX said:
There is no 60 days rule or anything from CIC when it comes to processing our files. Its a theory which I think is applying to us applicants waiting to get an update and could be proved wrong soon by next week.
Processing time is 13 months for CEC so we have to wait till that time is up before the next step.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Emily_CEC said:
Finally, we could tolerate the 13 months processing time, but that doesn't mean we could blindly wait. What we want to know is the reason why we delay compared to most of september applicants, not just a "under processing" reply, because the ECAS has already told us it's under processing.
Well what did you expect, it is under processing.

ECAS was made to give you the latest status, so why calling them to get latest status? That makes no sense.

Vishal007 said:
I tend to agree with you but this is due to good examples set by CIC :) . If all have been waiting that there must not be any complaint from anyone...Also..there must be a reason for delay...I am also waiting since 2 months...
First of all, what delay? we haven't passed motnh 13, so there is no delay whatsoever....

Interesting enough people that got their PR already didn't ask for the "reason for rush". They just accepted it, and we should do the same.

Emily_CEC said:
Complaint could make them work more effectively. At least, they should let us know what happened, or what we are lack of. After all, all of us paid processing fees and all of us are tax payers.
Or could make them have a bad mood each time they get to work, and people in bad mood work slower (that is proven). And they have all the right to be in a bad mood, they gave an estimated time, they give you an online tool and you still insist on getting even more info with a demanding attitude when everything is going on schedule.

Think of it, you get complaints of people when you are doing your work correctly and on time... how would you feel? would that make you work harder?

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
bafakih said:
There is no 60 days rule or anything from CIC when it comes to processing our files. Its a theory which I think is applying to us applicants waiting to get an update and could be proved wrong soon by next week.
Processing time is 13 months for CEC so we have to wait till that time is up before the next step.
I agree with you. This theory doesn't make any sense to me as my medical came on 9th April so two month completed on 9th June. To me, it depends on the criminality and security checks and processing of that depends on how many countries you went to in last 10 years.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Jalex23 said:
Well what did you expect, it is under processing.

ECAS was made to give you the latest status, so why calling them to get latest status? That makes no sense.

First of all, what delay? we haven't passed motnh 13, so there is no delay whatsoever....

Interesting enough people that got their PR already didn't ask for the "reason for rush". They just accepted it, and we should do the same.

Or could make them have a bad mood each time they get to work, and people in bad mood work slower (that is proven). And they have all the right to be in a bad mood, they gave an estimated time, they give you an online tool and you still insist on getting even more info with a demanding attitude when everything is going on schedule.

Think of it, you get complaints of people when you are doing your work correctly and on time... how would you feel? would that make you work harder?

I just meant DELAY as compared to those who applied during the same time.

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Vishal007 said:
I agree with you. This theory doesn't make any sense to me as my medical came on 9th April so two month completed on 9th June. To me, it depends on the criminality and security checks and processing of that depends on how many countries you went to in last 10 years.
We are all being processed in a batch format, you tell me if you were CIC officer wouldn't you rather have each and every document for every applicant and then start your work. I would, as that makes life less complicated and quicker for them and us. The theory is for the batch, last document sent on 24th of April so 60 days from then Plus add 5 days to it for a cushion.

I hope we all get what we need soon, but again, as Jalex said, we are well within our time limits.

MBACanada

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vishal007 said:
Well no one has a clue and it is all speculations around

My GCMS states Criminality done, Eligibility Done, Medical done. States clearly Germany PCC, FBI PCC, Indian PCC all accepted.
Medical has a comment - No medical reasons found to deny entry
Paid my RPRF already and is also reflected as "Payment Completed- No Recovery"

So I just believe it is a staggered entry strategy by CIC. They have annual quotas and directions from ministry.

They cant give everyone PR at the same time. So they have to stagger it.