+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
MBACanada said:
Well no one has a clue and it is all speculations around

My GCMS states Criminality done, Eligibility Done, Medical done. States clearly Germany PCC, FBI PCC, Indian PCC all accepted.
Medical has a comment - No medical reasons found to deny entry
Paid my RPRF already and is also reflected as "Payment Completed- No Recovery"

So I just believe it is a staggered entry strategy by CIC. They have annual quotas and directions from ministry.

They cant give everyone PR at the same time. So they have to stagger it.
What is your NOC code?

fenil

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
I agree guys..i submitted file on 6th september..never asked any documents and never visited any country then why it is taking too long..just to know about 98 % Sept applicant got their status..

Emily_CEC

Jun 20, 2014
fenil said:
I agree guys..i submitted file on 6th september..never asked any documents and never visited any country then why it is taking too long..just to know about 98 % Sept applicant got their status..
98%! :eek: Where did you get that number? As I know, the percentage is around 70% for Sept. applicants. It seems nobody got PPR since the end of last week, including Oct. and Nov. applicants. The C-24 bill has just been passed, so perhaps there is a big change inside the CIC.

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
Apparently, there are many PPR requests are pending still for Sept, OCT applicants, Summer has slowdown little bit process.. We should get flood of PPR requests by month end or July first week..Best Wishes

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Emily_CEC said:
98%! :eek: Where did you get that number? As I know, the percentage is around 70% for Sept. applicants. It seems nobody got PPR since the end of last week, including Oct. and Nov. applicants. The C-24 bill has just been passed, so perhaps there is a big change inside the CIC.
One of my friend got PPR on Friday

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi topby, If you still check this forum, please update the spreadsheet. I finally got my CoPR. I don't expect to land anytime soon though. Good luck with those who still are waiting. Being a part of this group made this journey much more pleasant for me. Thanks to all.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
26 June...we will have an update from Naval at-least as his file review is due for Today. I also want to find out if there is anything common in 2% cases. For example - Medical - surgery/other problems for which they receive treatment in Canada.

navalpandit

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Vishal007 said:
26 June...we will have an update from Naval at-least as his file review is due for Today. I also want to find out if there is anything common in 2% cases. For example - Medical - surgery/other problems for which they receive treatment in Canada.
mine is a family file . i added my spouse later in march. i a off from.work today and refreshing my ecas after every 10 mnts.. possibility is there. if not i am.going to mp next weeek... i have texted my lawyer to keep checking his emails... fingers crossed..
god luck to all of us.

MBACanada

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any idea if there is a deadline like 60 days even for the passport stamping from CIC

I am in a peculiar situation because CIC actually speeded up.
I was expecting PPR around Oct/Nov 2014 when i applied for PR in Sep last year

My daughter's passport expires March 2015
Which means she cannot have any visa stamped beyond Oct 2014 (less than 6 months validity)

The processing time for renewal of passport is 2 months

So if I apply for renewal now
and if I get PPR from CIC, then I wont have my daughters passport
and may even not have within the 60days deadline if exists

If I push it till end and renew at Oct, again the same situation

In each of the situations
her passport number is going to change, which means hassle for me to have it updated with CIC again

So it is so frustrating not knowing what to do and when PPR would be through