29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Vishal007 said:
MBACanada is in the same situation. He asked for GCMS notes in which all checks were passed. Navalpandit mentioned that he went to meet MP office and they contacted CIC on his behalf. The response from CIC was that his file will be reviewed on 26th June, 2014.
After analysing the spread sheet and reading recent post, all of our files will be looked at starting 26th of June. If you look at the spread sheet, in April medicals and additional documents have been requested for people in process and all of us were given 60 days to comply. Some did early some are still working on it. If you look at the spreadsheet, after 24th of April, no additional document or medicals were requested from anyone, I may have missed someone so correct me if I do. Lets say if 24th of April was the last of the request from CIC to anyone of us, count 60 days from then and roughly comes to 24th or 26th June. By then everyone should have complied with the request and they will look at our files in a bunch as they have arrived.

Maybe I am on to something or I am thinking way too much into this. you judge, but this satisfies me for now.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
bafakih said:
After analysing the spread sheet and reading recent post, all of our files will be looked at starting 26th of June. If you look at the spread sheet, in April medicals and additional documents have been requested for people in process and all of us were given 60 days to comply. Some did early some are still working on it. If you look at the spreadsheet, after 24th of April, no additional document or medicals were requested from anyone, I may have missed someone so correct me if I do. Lets say if 24th of April was the last of the request from CIC to anyone of us, count 60 days from then and roughly comes to 24th or 26th June. By then everyone should have complied with the request and they will look at our files in a bunch as they have arrived.

Maybe I am on to something or I am thinking way too much into this. you judge, but this satisfies me for now.
No additional documents were requested in my case in April. Medical Request received on 9th April and RPRF on 17th. RCMP was requested on January 29th which was submitted in February and I received the confirmation from CIC on March 4th. But I believe in your theory and hopeful that I will get the PPR in the last week of June.

fenil

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
bafakih said:
If anything, people who haven't heard anything after their medical is complete should be wondering what is happening. If you have landed and ware waiting for your PR, you have nothing to worry about when the status changes.
I hope and pray that we get our PR in time so we can plan our travels and vacations.
Yes I submitted my application on 6th September..They never asked me for any document..My medical is done on 9th of April.No answer after that..Contactedthrough MP and they answer i have a review in this month..

Is any one submitted Family Application.?

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
2 june and got RPRF same day
Interview........
June 18 status changed to medical recieved
Passport Req..
June 19, status changed to decision made JUNE 20
LANDED..........
July 6
hi guys
i m nov 2013 applicant
i live in saskatoon (SK) but for landing i wanna go to Niagara falls ,,,
i know in PNP u should land in that particular province but does it required under CEC too,,,,,,
please suggest me????

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
fenil said:
Yes I submitted my application on 6th September..They never asked me for any document..My medical is done on 9th of April.No answer after that..Contactedthrough MP and they answer i have a review in this month..

I submitted for my wife and I, considered family. Even though they didn't ask you for additional documents, in April they did ask you for Medical and even you were given 60 days to comply. And even MP efforts got you the answer that end of this month is when your file will be reviewed. So we all in the same boat. Lets all hang in there and hope for the best.

Emily_CEC

Jun 20, 2014
fenil said:

Me too, family application. I submitted on 4th September. And on April 9th, they asked for additional medical exam for my husband. Then, the medical result was received on May 2nd. Nothing else. I've no idea about when they gonna review my application...

khorshed5101

Dec 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July2015
Emily_CEC said:
Me too, family application. I submitted on 4th September. And on April 9th, they asked for additional medical exam for my husband. Then, the medical result was received on May 2nd. Nothing else. I've no idea about when they gonna review my application...
@ Emily_CEC

Did the request for additional medicals came in mail or E-mail?

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
ajcanada said:
hi guys
i m nov 2013 applicant
i live in saskatoon (SK) but for landing i wanna go to Niagara falls ,,,
i know in PNP u should land in that particular province but does it required under CEC too,,,,,,
please suggest me????
There's not any restriction for landing. You can land at any province in Canada.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
bafakih said:
If anything, people who haven't heard anything after their medical is complete should be wondering what is happening.
Ha my file has been In Process for 5 months now... no change whatsoever and I have completed everything.... things take time... let CIC work...

I was anxious to see my status change from In Process to Medical Recieved or something, but my med said they submitted the medicals the same week I did it (day 50 to be exact). So... nothing on my side and nothing I can do, so why wondering.... no use.... ;)

bafakih said:

Nice rationalization.... of course we would have to believe that we are a representative sample and all other people that applied but don't even log to this forum are in the same conditions.... hopefully we are :D

Emily_CEC

Jun 20, 2014
khorshed5101 said:
@ Emily_CEC

Did the request for additional medicals came in mail or E-mail?
They sent me mail, and sent email to the doctor. And I've got the mail one month later after the issue date. Don't know why. However, the doctor had
already informed us as soon as she got the request.