+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
rcherukuri09 said:
Hi
members who ever recently received their pass ports back from cpp-ottawa
cpc received my my passport on 20th and how many days cpc keep and stamp and send us back if any one received lastweek
please let me know

thank you
Give it 2-4 days for CIC to stamp the passport and a couple of days for shipping ( depending on how far away from Ottawa you live, this can
be anywhere between 3-10 days ).

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi sept folks..

I completed my landing this weekend at boundry bay poe.. There were hardly anyone and it was all done in 20-25 mins..

Toby- pls update the spreadsheet.

Thank you, good to all waiting for news from cic..

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
canada.msn said:
Hi sept folks..

I completed my landing this weekend at boundry bay poe.. There were hardly anyone and it was all done in 20-25 mins..

Toby- pls update the spreadsheet.

Thank you, good to all waiting for news from cic..
Congrats! What day exactly?? The spreadsheet only takes days, can't enter the whole weekend ;D ;D

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
iam_toby said:
Congrats! What day exactly?? The spreadsheet only takes days, can't enter the whole weekend ;D ;D
Thx... haha 25th

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
iam_toby said:
Awesome, thanks! I updated the spreadsheet.
Thxs Toby!!

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Folks,
How long does it takes to reflect the status 'complete' after landing? Thx

dominicanx

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2014
canada.msn said:
Folks,
How long does it takes to reflect the status 'complete' after landing? Thx

Quick question (because I've seen this question before) Why is it important to see a "complete" status?? (Don't want to be rude or anything, I just don't think I will be checking ECAS anymore after landing) But who knows... probably there's a hidden reason I am not aware...

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
byrwus said:
this is very easy. get your new SIN based on your COPR and forget about ECAS.
Ok dude... My understanding was your status complete is an indication that your landing is recorded in their system. Nontheless doesnt matter as long as u get yr PR card and get yr new sin...

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
dominicanx said:
Quick question (because I've seen this question before) Why is it important to see a "complete" status?? (Don't want to be rude or anything, I just don't think I will be checking ECAS anymore after landing) But who knows... probably there's a hidden reason I am not aware...
byrwus said:
this is very easy. get your new SIN based on your COPR and forget about ECAS.
Well it's not that easy. The change to "COMPLETE" means, that the details about the landing
and the finalization of your application has successfully been logged to the CIC systems. IMHO that's
kinda important, at least to me. In case you plan on applying for citizenship in the future, you don't
want there to be issues with your PR status, right? :)

Pitchy

Sep 8, 2013
Yesterday i had very unpleasant landing at Carway (AB). Officers couldnt believe that i drove 500km to the usa boarder just to complete landing. They did my cell phone check, went through emails, text msgs and photos as i looked suspicious. After all this check up i heard no "congratulations", welcoming words, nothing. All mood was ruined and felt very unwelcome in Canada.

canvan14

May 8, 2014
Pitchy said:
Yesterday i had very unpleasant landing at Carway (AB). Officers couldnt believe that i drove 500km to the usa boarder just to complete landing. They did my cell phone check, went through emails, text msgs and photos as i looked suspicious. After all this check up i heard no "congratulations", welcoming words, nothing. All mood was ruined and felt very unwelcome in Canada.
What were they looking for by going through your cell phone, emails and photos? :eek:
On the bright side, you landed and they couldn't find any reasons to not let you become PR.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
iam_toby said:
Well it's not that easy. The change to "COMPLETE" means, that the details about the landing
and the finalization of your application has successfully been logged to the CIC systems. IMHO that's
kinda important, at least to me. In case you plan on applying for citizenship in the future, you don't
want there to be issues with your PR status, right? :)
Totally agree Toby! I will update when my ecas changes to comp. thx again