Category........
Visa Office......
CCP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2014
iam_toby said:
Well it's not that easy. The change to "COMPLETE" means, that the details about the landing
and the finalization of your application has successfully been logged to the CIC systems. IMHO that's
kinda important, at least to me. In case you plan on applying for citizenship in the future, you don't
want there to be issues with your PR status, right? :)
Fair enough.. :p

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Pitchy said:
Yesterday i had very unpleasant landing at Carway (AB). Officers couldnt believe that i drove 500km to the usa boarder just to complete landing. They did my cell phone check, went through emails, text msgs and photos as i looked suspicious. After all this check up i heard no "congratulations", welcoming words, nothing. All mood was ruined and felt very unwelcome in Canada.
I'm sorry to hear. But that's the thing, every now and then you have to deal with f*cking a**holes at the border.
Well take this as your official welcome to Canada! Congratulations on becoming a permanent resident! ;)

mathie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
I completed my landing today at 7pm at Prescott bridge and it couldn't have been easier. In both borders there was only one other person who was landing and the officers were super friendly especially the Canadian side, he was so carefree but advised me of what to do . However they took my work permit. Thanks for the journey and I will be periodically checking in. For those still waiting for COPR be patient its in the way, give at least 10 days from the date you sent your passports.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
mathie said:
I completed my landing today at 7pm at Prescott bridge and it couldn't have been easier. In both borders there was only one other person who was landing and the officers were super friendly especially the Canadian side, he was so carefree but advised me of what to do . However they took my work permit. Thanks for the journey and I will be periodically checking in. For those still waiting for COPR be patient its in the way, give at least 10 days from the date you sent your passports.
Congrats!! :)

Mona1990

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
I finished landing and status changed to complete. I need to apply for new sin, what doc i need to take to apply for SIN no. And do i have to apply for new health card as well

Pitchy

Sep 8, 2013
byrwus said:
pitchy

WELCOME.

I think they do what they do at the borders to redirect people to airports. they think they are busy enough

ps. what would they say if there were pictures of your wife in the telephone what you are free to have.
Thank you ;)
I am girl :D so i had a bunch of selfies on my phone :)))

Yuekel

Jun 12, 2013
dominicanx said:
When did you send your passports? I sent mine on May 15th but the return envelope hasn't been activated yet...
Same situation with my boyfriend, he sent the passport on May 15th, it indicates Decision Made but the return envelope hasn't show up anything....

dominicanx

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2014
Yuekel said:
Same situation with my boyfriend, he sent the passport on May 15th, it indicates Decision Made but the return envelope hasn't show up anything....
I sent mine on May 14th and still nothing.... :'(

MLD84

Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
03-04-2014
Med's Done....
22-05-2014
Updates:

Meds request – Apr 3rd
RPRF request – Apr 9th
Meds done – May 22nd

It's getting there! :D

Congrats to all the folks who are landing!

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Ohh where is my COPR????? Waiting is killing me. We they are so slow with the PPR this month? So frustrating !!!almost 1 and a half month right now.

Jul app

Apr 19, 2013
The lucky guys who got PPR email :),
How many days after showing up "in process" (and off course Medical) in your Ecas, did you receive the PPR email? Thanks

ashishdz

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Hi Toby,
I was looking over spreadsheet, looks like we are only 3 or 4 guys whose status changed to Decision made already but no PPR. Well, rest of all are getting their PPR immediately after decision made. Do you think what ever is going on with our application is normal? For me, its exact one month today after my status changed to decision made. Should I wait some more time. I am asking this because I have hospital emergency with one of my family members, I am thinking to go back home but i am not sure should i go or not as I am expecting PPR shortly.