Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2014
I JUST GOT MY MR!! (Mine and hubby's!)... :)

Happy Happy! ;D ;D ;D

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dominicanx said:

Happy Happy! ;D ;D ;D
Congrats...you are the same person who just updated the same on Trackitt right?

Pitchy

Sep 8, 2013
byrwus said:
yes, it is but what they care for is the date of review by the officer, not the AOR.
are you in canada now?
yes, im in Canada. My guess is that they request PC because i was back in my country for vacation in November. What if i went there just to break a law? ;D

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Pitchy said:
yes, im in Canada. My guess is that they request PC because i was back in my country for vacation in November. What if i went there just to break a law? ;D
I don't think that is the case. the CIC process the documents up to the time you have submitted your application. They don't do a detective work as far as I am concerned. Check the date of your PC.

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
I have a question from the Sep batch who already got the MR. Has anyone applied from outside Canada or I am the only one? I just need to know if my application falls into different category and I should not expect the bloody MR soon :)

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Your location does not matter, since all files are processed in Ottawa.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
mabhay said:
hi,
I email CIC and got a response that..
1. My medicals are attached with my AOR.
2. I need not have to do medicals again for me n my family. :D
That's great! So they counted your medicals, huh? Remember when you did your medicals? So I can put the
information in the spreadsheet...

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
I am done with my medicals. On a different note, My ECAS status has not changed yet. I had received my medicals day before yesterday. Is it common? Are there anyone who is in the same situation like me?

It's always good to have a company (be it in your happiness, or be it in your suffer) isn't it :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Pitchy said:
Good morning,
I am september 12th applicant. this morning i received request for additional information - police certificate from origin country.
I dont know why they ask it again, as i supplied it together with application..
Hi Pitchy,

would you be able to fill out this form,
>> http://goo.gl/oVgYyJ
so I can add you to the spreadsheet.

Sometimes PCCs are outdated and CIC requests a new version. This might be the reason why you have to submit another one.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Pitchy said:
but PC is valid for 1 year, isn't it?
PCCs must not be older than 3 months at the time you submit your application, but are valid for 12 months.
12 months being the duration of the application process. Maybe your PCC was older than 3 months when you sent
it to CIC?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
dominicanx said:

Happy Happy! ;D ;D ;D
That's awesome!! Would you also please fill out this form,
>> http://goo.gl/oVgYyJ
So I can add you to the spreadsheet as a reference for other applications?

Thanks

NOTE: Never mind, you used a different name on the spreadsheet, I updated it.

ST2014

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-19-2013
AOR Received.
Oct-21-2013
Med's Request
Mar-26-2014
Med's Done....
Mar-27-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr-04-2014 (Ottawa Recd pasport: Apr-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-09-2014 (Passport received: Apr-17-2014)
kunishsa said:
I am done with my medicals. On a different note, My ECAS status has not changed yet. I had received my medicals day before yesterday. Is it common? Are there anyone who is in the same situation like me?

It's always good to have a company (be it in your happiness, or be it in your suffer) isn't it :)

I am August 19th applicant. Did my medicals on 26th, ECAS status is still Application received.. I guess it depends on VO if they want to change it to In-Process.

DK123

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
kunishsa said:

I did my medicals last Tuesday.. Received the request last Sunday on 16th.. my ecas status is till the same - Application Received and m also waiting for RPRF request.. I am getting worried now :(

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
UK-CEC-Applicant said:
I have a question from the Sep batch who already got the MR. Has anyone applied from outside Canada or I am the only one? I just need to know if my application falls into different category and I should not expect the bloody MR soon :)
Doesn't matter where you apply from. Applications are being processed in Ottawa and the process is the same.
Might take a little longer for you to receive the CoPR in the mail, but that's about it. Don't worry.