+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Today's day 7 for us receiving MRs and we're not even half way through the applicants.
Looks like the process slowed down a little bit... :-\

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
iam_toby said:
Today's day 7 for us receiving MRs and we're not even half way through the applicants.
Looks like the process slowed down a little bit... :-\
I had received my MR at around 9 PM on Wednesday. With CICs standards, today is not even half done. So I am sure the MRs will start floating in your mail boxes in couple of hours.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
I had received my MR at around 9 PM on Wednesday. With CICs standards, today is not even half done. So I am sure the MRs will start floating in your mail boxes in couple of hours.
Ya, true.

You said in an earlier post that you're done with your medicals. Did you mean you've already completed the medicals, today?
Or that you've received the MR and still wait for the appointment??

cinderella

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
05-05-2014
Hi,

Hi everyone! I just check my ecas today and I saw that application in in process as of March 24, 2014...
That is the day before I received our MRs ;)
Happy waiting everyone ;)

Cinderella

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
cinderella said:
Hi,

Hi everyone! I just check my ecas today and I saw that application in in process as of March 24, 2014...

Cinderella
Yay, that's great news!! Congrats!! Good to see some applications moving forward... even if it's not mine :)
Do you already have an appointment for the medicals??

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
iam_toby said:
Ya, true.

You said in an earlier post that you're done with your medicals. Did you mean you've already completed the medicals, today?
Or that you've received the MR and still wait for the appointment??
As I said earlier, I had my upfront medicals scheduled for today. But they now officially became my actual MR. I had finished my medicals and eagerly waiting for my Ecas status to change.

Regarding the medicals of my wife and kid, I was talking to one of my friend about only me getting the medicals, he pointed something interesting. My wife gave her medicals for Visa extension last year. My kid also gave her medicals in May-2013 towards her visa. That could be the reason why they didn't ask their medicals. I had received an email asking their country of residence for last 2 years. I had replied back.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
As I said earlier, I had my upfront medicals scheduled for today. But they now officially became my actual MR. I had finished my medicals and eagerly waiting for my Ecas status to change.

Regarding the medicals of my wife and kid, I was talking to one of my friend about only me getting the medicals, he pointed something interesting. My wife gave her medicals for Visa extension last year. My kid also gave her medicals in May-2013 towards her visa. That could be the reason why they didn't ask their medicals. I had received an email asking their country of residence for last 2 years. I had replied back.
Ok great, I update the spreadsheet with the date for your medicals.
Depending on how fast the clinic uploads the results, it can take up to 2-3 weeks for ECAS to update.
And yes, if your wife and kids completed medicals for a visa application, then the results of those tests can be used,
if they're still valid ( test results are valid for 12 months ).

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
iam_toby said:
Ok great, I update the spreadsheet with the date for your medicals.
Depending on how fast the clinic uploads the results, it can take up to 2-3 weeks for ECAS to update.
And yes, if your wife and kids completed medicals for a visa application, then the results of those tests can be used,
if they're still valid ( test results are valid for 12 months ).
Yeah. They are still valid because both of their medicals are with in 12 months range.

cinderella

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
05-05-2014
iam_toby said:
Yay, that's great news!! Congrats!! Good to see some applications moving forward... even if it's not mine :)
Do you already have an appointment for the medicals??
Thanks alot toby!!!Yours will be coming soon!!! I have appointment here in Fort mc..$650 each on april 24..
i booked also in calgary at april 10, 8 hour drive...I'll see which ever will work best for us;)

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
cinderella said:
Thanks alot toby!!!Yours will be coming soon!!! I have appointment here in Fort mc..$650 each on april 24..
i booked also in calgary at april 10, 8 hour drive...I'll see which ever will work best for us;)
$6 5 0 each?? That's slaughter!

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
cinderella said:
Hi,

Cinderella
Congrats...when did that got changed to process?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
cinderella said:
Wow, that's quite expensive. But I guess, you don't have that big of a choice out there, huh?
I did upfront medicals, so I only need to see my ECAS status change to 'in process' and that hopefully
soon, I'm slowly losing my sanity here... HAHA

bhopali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-04-2015 @ YYZ
My application status say's 'In Process' and I have an medical appointment on 24th-April.. ;D

Pitchy

Sep 8, 2013
So, in the early morning i have received request for additional documents- police certificate. After few hours i received MR!!!!
Feeling happy:)