29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
gladaki said:
yeah, I am planning to order one in mid march..
Hope all of our app go well. :p

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MR touched 9th July applicants...one of them got a mail at 7:20PM what could be the CIC work timings?

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
ritz0106 said:
MR touched 9th July applicants...one of them got a mail at 7:20PM what could be the CIC work timings?
It might be set as auto mail.

Felix14

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
question guys

so toby already got an acknowledgement letter from updating his passport, I submitted updated reference letter last 3 mos till now no acknowledgement letter or any from cic, Im currently not working since jan 2014
I will apply for bowp march 2014, do i need to inform about my unemployment? do i need to provide updated
reference letter from my previous employer?

planning to apply gcm notes mid-march

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Felix14 said:
question guys

so toby already got an acknowledgement letter from updating his passport, I submitted updated reference letter last 3 mos till now no acknowledgement letter or any from cic, Im currently not working since jan 2014
I will apply for bowp march 2014, do i need to inform about my unemployment? do i need to provide updated
reference letter from my previous employer?

planning to apply gcm notes mid-march
No, CIC never acknowledged that they received my updated passport. I ordered GCMS and checked if they've received it or not.
You can email CPC and inform them about the change in your employment situation. There's no need to send a new reference letter if your
last one stated 12 months or more of full-time skilled employment.

Felix14

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
here is the letter i submitted previously:

*****company letter-head****

Dec 6, 2013

re******

To whom it may concern,

On behalf of the ******, I would like to inform you that ******* has been working in our establishment since july 27th 2012 until this present day, in the skilled worker position of line cook.
The duties that are required for this position and which Mr. **** has maintained are as follows:

*help in the daily operation of the kitchen
*prepare all hot and cold dishes to recipe and food safe standards
*clean and sanitize all cooking surfaces
*help organize and maintain kitchen stock and equipment
*assist in training and direct new staff
*prep and portion required food to policy, and store according to food safe standards

Mr.***** is scheduled an average of 40 hrs per week and is also entitled to 10 paid vacation
days per year. His estimated annual salary including vacation pay would be $*****

If anything else is required, please do not hesitate to contact me at the number below.

cel no.*****
restaurant manager
***end of reference letter***

what you think about this guys? good enough.

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
Felix14 said:
here is the letter i submitted previously:

*****company letter-head****

Dec 6, 2013

re******

To whom it may concern,

On behalf of the ******, I would like to inform you that ******* has been working in our establishment since july 27th 2012 until this present day, in the skilled worker position of line cook.
The duties that are required for this position and which Mr. **** has maintained are as follows:

*help in the daily operation of the kitchen
*prepare all hot and cold dishes to recipe and food safe standards
*clean and sanitize all cooking surfaces
*help organize and maintain kitchen stock and equipment
*assist in training and direct new staff
*prep and portion required food to policy, and store according to food safe standards

Mr.***** is scheduled an average of 40 hrs per week and is also entitled to 10 paid vacation
days per year. His estimated annual salary including vacation pay would be $*****

If anything else is required, please do not hesitate to contact me at the number below.

cel no.*****
restaurant manager
***end of reference letter***

what you think about this guys? good enough.
It is short, but sufficient and covered all the required by cic. The duties are consistent with COOK (I supposed this is your NOC code?).

I don' t see any reason to send updated letter, note that sending unnecessary doc could confuse the vo.

Send E mail to cic to inform your unemployment, I did the same recently and get response from cic second day.

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
Felix14 said:
Yes noc code is cook, bit worry coz i cannot
Apply again in cec if i fail this application :(
As I said, to me the letter is sufficient and the duties match the NOC. I understand your worries as it us no longer eligible under CEC. If you still worry, you can order sets of GCMS notes to identify, if there is something worried you noted from them, you may then take actions, i.e. Send updated letter or other proving documents. That is what I would do if I were you.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Guys, looking at the current pace at which CIC speeds through applications - we can expect the first
MRs pretty pretty soon. June applicants' statuses have already been changed to Decision Made.
So June is as good as done, July applicants are already receiving MRs, hence there's only one month - August -
in between what's currently being processed and us :)
And one month worth of applications, if CIC keeps up the pace, could mean 2-3 weeks until we get MRs.

bhopali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-04-2015 @ YYZ
iam_toby said:
Guys, looking at the current pace at which CIC speeds through applications - we can expect the first
MRs pretty pretty soon. June applicants' statuses have already been changed to Decision Made.
So June is as good as done, July applicants are already receiving MRs, hence there's only one month - August -
in between what's currently being processed and us :)
And one month worth of applications, if CIC keeps up the pace, could mean 2-3 weeks until we get MRs.
Yes Toby, looking into current trend I am also expecting that September group will start getting their MR from March end sometime.. well I got difficult condition and need your advise in taking my decision... I am currently in India and going to South Africa for 3 months.. and in this mean time I am sure that I will get my MR.. Should I go ahead for upfront medical or wait for MR which can be done in SA. Also my wife needs to do her upfront medical, though she is not going to travel with me but I am planning to do upfront medical for her.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
bhopali said:
Yes Toby, looking into current trend I am also expecting that September group will start getting their MR from March end sometime.. well I got difficult condition and need your advise in taking my decision... I am currently in India and going to South Africa for 3 months.. and in this mean time I am sure that I will get my MR.. Should I go ahead for upfront medical or wait for MR which can be done in SA. Also my wife needs to do her upfront medical, though she is not going to travel with me but I am planning to do upfront medical for her.
Have your wife do upfront medicals and for your self, it's up to you. You can do medicals all over the world :) Or do upfront together
with your wife.

sp010403

Oct 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
iam_toby said:
Have your wife do upfront medicals and for your self, it's up to you. You can do medicals all over the world :) Or do upfront together
with your wife.
It's better to go for upfront medical & send cic your medical test details. They will acknowledge over mail & even status will be reflected in ECAS as medical results received.

Best of Luck..