♤ FULL ADRESS
BELOW IS one hdfc filled

My name. ..
My adress. ..
My nova Scotiabank a/c....
Bank name. ..nova Scotiabank
Transit 35972 SSG Transaction
Swift code. .NOSCCATTCOL
I think it looks fine since transit number and swift code is what you need for this transaction. Address will only be mandatory if the bank doesn’t have a Swift code. I hope you have filled your other details correctly as per your passport. If you have received the payment SWIFT message, just send it over to Scotia bank via secure mail. The money should be received in 3-5 business days.

Reactions: Tanureet Singh

Tanureet Singh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Surrey bc
I think it looks fine since transit number and swift code is what you need for this transaction. Address will only be mandatory if the bank doesn’t have a Swift code. I hope you have filled your other details correctly as per your passport. If you have received the payment SWIFT message, just send it over to Scotia bank via secure mail. The money should be received in 3-5 business days.
Oh! Thank you so much sir.... its so helpful for me. ..* may god bless you

Yes i filled other details correctly. ..same as in my passport
There was a mistake in but i got it

Tanureet Singh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Surrey bc
Oh! Thank you so much sir.... its so helpful for me. ..* may god bless you

Yes i filled other details correctly. ..same as in my passport
There was a mistake in but i got it
* corrected

Nov 19, 2018
INDIAN banks which are working directly with INDIAN goverment are ridiculous.

I am currently sitting in SBI bank India and person who does it has gone for his personal work while he was supposed to be here......

This is INDIA #SHAME #INDIANGOVERNMENT

Tanureet Singh

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Surrey bc
INDIAN banks which are working directly with INDIAN goverment are ridiculous.

I am currently sitting in SBI bank India and person who does it has gone for his personal work while he was supposed to be here......

This is INDIA #SHAME #INDIANGOVERNMENT
Are not u urself an indian!!!!

Ask urslf....on whom u r ashamed'

Thanks

Ashwini006

Oct 24, 2018
I transferred from HDFC bank with no issue , go in branch they will assist you
Hey what happens if I forgot to mention the street address of the bank and other details along swift code has been mentioned ?? Please help me out with this query ... I am little worried as I forgot to mention the street address

Nov 19, 2018
Hey what happens if I forgot to mention the street address of the bank and other details along swift code has been mentioned ?? Please help me out with this query ... I am little worried as I forgot to mention the street address
They need swift code to accept the payment. It work like two ways. Once they send from India and they accept it using swift code. If swift code isn't there, the transfer will be denied. Make sure you fill all the details. Please double check everything. Please make sure to ask their fee. Amount must be received what is requested after deductions +just in case if you haven't).

Ashwini006

Oct 24, 2018
They need swift code to accept the payment. It work like two ways. Once they send from India and they accept it using swift code. If swift code isn't there, the transfer will be denied. Make sure you fill all the details. Please double check everything. Please make sure to ask their fee. Amount must be received what is requested after deductions +just in case if you haven't).
Yes I have sent all the details and the correct amount too except in the beneficiary bank address ,I juzj forgot to mention the street address?? Do that create a problem?? Rest everything is correct

Ashwini006

Oct 24, 2018
I mean I forgot to mention the street address of Nova Scotia Bank.... As I just mentioned The bank of Nova Scotia, Mississauga, Ontario L4WOB4

Nov 19, 2018
Yes I have sent all the details and the correct amount too except in the beneficiary bank address ,I juzj forgot to mention the street address?? Do that create a problem?? Rest everything is correct
They need those details to match everything. If you have done from SBI, the might send back because they have their central location where they do wire transfer. Still check with your bank to get the status of transfer. SBI won't inform you if it is denied.

Ashwini006

Oct 24, 2018
They need those details to match everything. If you have done from SBI, the might send back because they have their central location where they do wire transfer. Still check with your bank to get the status of transfer. SBI won't inform you if it is denied.
I have done from HDFC bank

Ashwini006

Oct 24, 2018
we dont need routing code for this transfer , as i remember my bank used routing code for college fee transfer but not for scotia bank transfer , but if ur bank need it you can ask from scotia bank
Hey Deepak , while you have done the wire transfer through hdfc did they asked you about the transit code ?? How long did it take to receive the confirmation from Scotia??