hello shakeel

your time line and mine is same did you order atip report did you call recently

any reply...

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
greencard15 said:
Hi Polobear, congrats. What are the documents checked by CIC officers prior to the oath ceremony?
PR and the invitation letter. This will be the last day you will hold your PR card :eek:

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Janoo:

Ordered ATIP report 2-months ago and called, still under review and in queue. Again orderd ATIP report 20-days ago. If RQ in process, you don't know timeline when they will review your file. Its depends upon luck.

janoo said:
hello shakeel

your time line and mine is same did you order atip report did you call recently

any reply...

tstarks

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
30-11-2010
File Transfer...
16-01-2011
Interview........
10-12-2012
greencard15 said:
Congrats Tstraks. What are the documents checked at Scarborough office prior to the ceremony? How long the process? how was the overall experiance?
Pink Letter, PR Card and IMM form. The ceremony was nice. Only Clerk and Judge. Judge was also an immigrant and talked about what it means to become Canadian, etc.

She talked for about 20-25 mins. Then Oath. Then they handed out Certificates. Then judge talks again for about 10 mins, then we sing O Canada.

Picture session after that was optional. We bailed as I had to get back to work (like a good Canadian ;))

greencard15

Jun 10, 2013
Dear all,

any one took Oath from Scarbourgouh office during the last week and if so, can you share your experience like what is the timeline, docs checked etc.

greencard15

Jun 10, 2013
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear all,

any one took Oath from Scarbourgouh office during the last week? can you share your experience like what is the timeline, docs checked etc.

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All:

Today received my ATIP report with following details in different sections:

Updated Date: August 07, 2014
Case Stage: Assess

Event Type: Citizenship Hearing
Event Local Time: July 24, 2014

Type: Decision

Type: PS/Judge's Decision

Type: Official's/Grantor's Decision

How long will it take for Oath?

shakeel7 said:
Hi Janoo:

Ordered ATIP report 2-months ago and called, still under review and in queue. Again orderd ATIP report 20-days ago. If RQ in process, you don't know timeline when they will review your file. Its depends upon luck.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Shakil... Congratulation..... after long time you have some good news...

just enjoy and wait for oath... difficult part is gone,, just hold little patience...

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Janoo. I think, Oath will be in next 1-2 month. Thank you every person on this forum to help and encourage me in this difficult time.

janoo said:
Shakil... Congratulation..... after long time you have some good news...

just enjoy and wait for oath... difficult part is gone,, just hold little patience...

canpuneet

Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2009
Doc's Request.
05-03-2009
AOR Received.
20-02-2009
File Transfer...
05-03-2009
Med's Request
18-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2010 PP Sent 13-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2010
LANDED..........
01-10-2010
Hello all,
I appeared for my Citizenship Test on July 17 and have been waiting for my oath letter but no luck yet. No change in ecas status too.
Is anyone else here waiting since July citizenship test too?

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
:'(

Hi everyone !

I applied in jan/2013
Submitted RQ in march 2014
Did citizenship test in may/2014 - passed.
OATH- WAITING.

I CALLED the cic and they said RQ IS UNDER review. But my case is a little different i applied with less than 1095 physical days. I have no idea of whats gonna happen… I am just hoping for my letter anyways

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Generally, if CIC gets convinced by the RQ docs you provided shows close ties to Canada, they approve the application for oath. Keep us notified, if possible send me a personal message with your email address. You and I are may be in similar RQ queue. I don't have less number of days but I got RQed because of my travels with no stamps on passport.

amazing21 said:
:'(

Hi everyone !

I applied in jan/2013
Submitted RQ in march 2014
Did citizenship test in may/2014 - passed.
OATH- WAITING.

I CALLED the cic and they said RQ IS UNDER review. But my case is a little different i applied with less than 1095 physical days. I have no idea of whats gonna happen... I am just hoping for my letter anyways

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi vinaypuri

I hope to get this letter soon !
I am looking forward to post here good news VERY SOON TOO ! hopefully .
my office is scarborough . I submitted documents with all evidence with good ties in canada including reasons for short days of physical presence. My case is pretty reasonable. I hope they agree with that too. When I had my interview with the officer after the test , officer said ' it's all good with your case, and it seems you explained it all. just need to wait for RQ review and they will send you a letter'. But this is the killing time because this is the time where we wait the longest !!!!!!!!

The funny thing is I heard from a girl who applied in jan/2014, got RQ'ed in MARCH , DID TEST IN JULY AND WENT TO OATH IN SEPTEMBER/2014 !!!! some people are still very lucky despite getting the RQ !!!!!!!!!

poushi24

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
amazing21 said:
Hi vinaypuri

I hope to get this letter soon !
I am looking forward to post here good news VERY SOON TOO ! hopefully .
my office is scarborough . I submitted documents with all evidence with good ties in canada including reasons for short days of physical presence. My case is pretty reasonable. I hope they agree with that too. When I had my interview with the officer after the test , officer said ' it's all good with your case, and it seems you explained it all. just need to wait for RQ review and they will send you a letter'. But this is the killing time because this is the time where we wait the longest !!!!!!!!

The funny thing is I heard from a girl who applied in jan/2014, got RQ'ed in MARCH , DID TEST IN JULY AND WENT TO OATH IN SEPTEMBER/2014 !!!! some people are still very lucky despite getting the RQ !!!!!!!!!
Post Test RQ are the one which is taking longest time. Pre test RQ are being process very faster then Post test RQ.