+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office citizenship oath

ozland

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i took my test today l got 20/20 it was really easy.( Scarborough) One of applicant tried to copy from me (poor lady) 8)

After l went to room for interview . l had a change to see couple of applicants before me . CIC officers asked many questions to them and checked their passport's stamps .

After CIC officer called my name . She was really sweet lady. She asked me what is my job? l told her l am studying at Culinary management . She said me" now You are talking in my language " and we started to talk about food during the interview.

l am a RQ applicant and she didn't check my RQ file. During the our conversation ,She started to checked my stamps on my passport if they matched with my residence calculator's dates. She didn't find one stamp on my passport and she took one paper (l guess it is CBSA report) and matched it .

She told me i will receive Oath date 2 to 4 months .

All interview took around 5 or 6 min.

After l came home and l called CIC. They told me my background check is done but still RQ is not .

What is next step now? :/ why didn't see check my RQ ? Because most of CIC officer checks RQ during the interview

i hope i can get my oath soon :/

rachel6992

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 5th 2010
Passport Req..
July 19th 2010
LANDED..........
August 11, 2010
leiyingfeng8169 said:
What time on May 13th for you??
10:30am, how about you?

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys i just call CIC an i was told they sent me a letter yesterday for oath for May 29, 8.30 a.m..at Scarborough.
Last time i called CIC was Tuesday and was told my results were uploaded on May 1 an nothing for the SJ

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cool.. congrats... enjoy!.

toronto60 said:
Hi guys i just call CIC an i was told they sent me a letter yesterday for oath for May 29, 8.30 a.m..at Scarborough.
Last time i called CIC was Tuesday and was told my results were uploaded on May 1 an nothing for the SJ

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations toronto60......

toronto60 said:

Sisi2014

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Had my test on April 29th. Still waiting for the oath.

Who has gotten an oath date with an exam written around the same time (April 29th)?

Ps. Happy Victoria Day

bb4557

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Had my test on April 17th, no oath date yet. Called CIC they said that everything on my file looks good, had it been a matter of RQ it would have been sent already.

Anyone else in the same boat here? I notice that some of you got your oath letter already and the tests were taken after mine.

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
Our test is on 3rd June. Applied in August 2013, family application for two adults and two kids, in process since 22nd Oct 2013, local office - Scarborough.

Dejaavu

Aug 17, 2013
I took my test on May 5th and nothing yet. No complaints though. I know some people who wrote their tests on February and still waiting.

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Dejaavu said:
I took my test on May 5th and nothing yet. No complaints though. I know some people who wrote their tests on February and still waiting.
how was the test? reading the online test is enough to pass?