+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough office citizenship oath

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks... Let's see what happens next week.
Have a good weekend!.

Randypandy said:
Thanks Vinay for your wishes and i am sure soon you will get your CIC pink letter in mail.

Still my E-case hasn't updated.

randy

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for checking... No Updates Randy.. Anxiously Waiting.. A bit nervous though.

I have been reading in some of the posts that people who got investigations/RQ after the tests and they haven't received Oath invite for ages. I have had US trips for work related meetings and shopping. Before Coming to Canada I used to work in US and all my degrees are in US. I m not sure if it is seen as suspicion by Immigration officers at Scarborough.

So keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best. :) .. Will write a registered letter to CIC Scarborough sharp at 2 Months mark on March 22nd if I don't hear back.

Randypandy said:
Any update Viny with your oath ?

randy

Jabuela

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tomorrow it will be 1 month since my test, No sign of Oath...I am envious of those who got their Oath 2 weeks after the test. I was hoping to go somewhere for March Break but from the Looks of it, I will just be staying In Toronto... :) .

Will Keep updating as things change...
good luck to everyone.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jabuela said:
Tomorrow it will be 1 month since my test, No sign of Oath...I am envious of those who got their Oath 2 weeks after the test. I was hoping to go somewhere for March Break but from the Looks of it, I will just be staying In Toronto... :) .

Will Keep updating as things change...
good luck to everyone.
Thanks for posting Jabuela.. so I am not alone in the Oath Waiting Game of 2014 test takers from Scarborough. :)

Randypandy

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck Vinay and Jabuela.

randy

vinaypuri said:
Thanks for posting Jabuela.. so I am not alone in the Oath Waiting Game of 2014 test takers from Scarborough. :)

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is my timeline:
Applied - 2012 December
In process - 2013 January
PQ - 2013 August
Test - 2014, February 13 - St. Clair
Waiting for Oath :)

yafayu

May 8, 2011
Guys I got my oath letter!!! March 15 at Scarborough office. Here is my timeline

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 18, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 18, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on October 2, 2013.

We sent you a notice on February 7, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 21, 2014 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Oath letter received on March 5 2014 for March 15 2014!!!

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Yafayu , is your eCase got updated too?

yafayu said:
Guys I got my oath letter!!! March 15 at Scarborough office. Here is my timeline

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 18, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 18, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a notice on February 7, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 21, 2014 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
yafayu said:

Hi
did you get an RQ?

kaps

Star Member
Jan 10, 2010
How far is the Scarborough CIC office from TTC LRT Subway station at Scarborough Town Center.

Randypandy

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you jump out of the TTC LRT you will end up in the Scarbaria CIC office...lol

It is right out side of the LRT.

Randy

kaps said:
How far is the Scarborough CIC office from TTC LRT Subway station at Scarborough Town Center.