Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I am really worried. It has been 5 months since DM for me. People who applied after me in July already got their oath invites in Scarborough. I hope they did not make any errors. I have been postponing my surgery as well :(
I know it’s hard just wondering and waiting it’s like your life is and hold because you don’t know when you going to get invite,let’s hope you get invited soon.IRCC needs a better way to communicate after DM at least let you know how long you have to wait.good luck and hope for the best.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
I am really worried. It has been 5 months since DM for me. People who applied after me in July already got their oath invites in Scarborough. I hope they did not make any errors. I have been postponing my surgery as well :(
Yours is coming soon and I’m looking forward to seeing your post about it!

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
If I were you, I would attempt to call IRCC once. Chances are more that they would give you the 12 months window lecture. But in this forum, I have seen people getting oath in short time after they called IRCC if they are overdue. They may have missed you somehow; because my application and DM both after yours.

I would suggest to call. Nothing to loose, you know :)

Reactions: SpiceIsland

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Dont worry .. you will get invited soon. Like Aakash28 said try calling CIC and ask them. good luck.

donald duck

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I know it’s hard just wondering and waiting it’s like your life is and hold because you don’t know when you going to get invite,let’s hope you get invited soon.IRCC needs a better way to communicate after DM at least let you know how long you have to wait.good luck and hope for the best.
Thanks SpiceIsland. Yes, little bit of transparency will help.

donald duck

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
If I were you, I would attempt to call IRCC once. Chances are more that they would give you the 12 months window lecture. But in this forum, I have seen people getting oath in short time after they called IRCC if they are overdue. They may have missed you somehow; because my application and DM both after yours.

I would suggest to call. Nothing to loose, you know :)
I did call them and I got the same 12 month lecture. They confirmed that all checks are complete but would not say if it is approved.

SSB1992

Apr 1, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Just joined this forum. Is there anyone who applied on Oct 30th or after, and has received the Oath letter? (FYI this is for the Scarborough office in particular).

I've applied Oct 30th, written my test on March 10th, and now waiting for Oath. Kind of super concerned about the timeline.

Most people who I spoke to who applied early 2017 seemed to have received the Oath letter within 3-5 weeks of the test.

samber

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Hi guys
Looks like things have started rolling in Scarborough. I have observed some one from Aug 2017 is already a Canadian on 22nd March . Another Aug applicant has got invitation for oath on 24 April. I hope September applicants will receive their invitation letters this month with probability of oath either late April or in the month of May.
I sincerely sympathise with May/ Jul applicants still waiting. As I pointed out in earlier mails, it is very complex system. There are multiple variables like BG checks, security checks, place of test, shortage of staff and honorable judges etc.
I wish all the forum friends best of luck

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hi guys
Looks like things have started rolling in Scarborough. I have observed some one from Aug 2017 is already a Canadian on 22nd March . Another Aug applicant has got invitation for oath on 24 April.
I wish all the forum friends best of luck
Interesting, so looks they are scheduling both July and August 2017 applicants for Oath.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Just joined this forum. Is there anyone who applied on Oct 30th or after, and has received the Oath letter? (FYI this is for the Scarborough office in particular).

I've applied Oct 30th, written my test on March 10th, and now waiting for Oath. Kind of super concerned about the timeline.

Most people who I spoke to who applied early 2017 seemed to have received the Oath letter within 3-5 weeks of the test.
Welcome to the Forum and the waiting line for Scarborough Oath.

There's not much to do for now for October applicants, sit back, relax and watch this thread...i'm also a Scarborough Oct. applicant, "Decision Made" on 31-Jan, have been waiting for Oath since 2 months+ already.

With this rate, it will be probably be a few more months before we get our invites..unless we get extremely lucky and miraculously Scarborough does something to clear the backlog fast!