+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN PNP PROCESSING TIME

skml

Oct 6, 2019
I've been in Express Entry pool since August 2018
Applied for Saskatchewan Nomination through SINP and later (since my NOC needs licensor) sent my documents to CBEPS (For land Surveyors) and got accepted to sit for CBEPS exam.
My application status is " in Process ".
Could anyone give me an idea of how it works? and how long does it take to get a response?
Thank you so much
Hi, I am applying for SINP as a land surveyor too, and would very much like to ask if it is possible for you to provide some information about CBEPS self assessment tool.
Kind regards
Samira

spidec

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-05-2016
Med's Request
08-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-11-2016
don't worry you are going good as in my case the invoice tab is still there. actually it disappeared but after couple of days it reappeared. so i am really worried now.
hey guys, what do you mean by the "invoice tab" could you direct me where to look for? thank you so much!

CherDTing

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
hey guys, what do you mean by the "invoice tab" could you direct me where to look for? thank you so much!
The invoice tab is usually between the STATUS tab and the "View My Correspondences". The invoice is a receipt for your CAD 350 payment of your application to SINP. In most cases it disappears (I am yet to figure out why that happen). There are senior persons in this forum that can elaborate on the invoice tab.

Last edited:

spidec

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-05-2016
Med's Request
08-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-11-2016
The invoice tab is usually between the STATUS tab and the "View My Correspondences". The invoice is a receipt for your the CAD 350 payment of your application to SINP. In most cases it disappears (I am yet to figure out why that happen). There are senior persons in this forum that can elaborate on the invoice tab.
Thank you CherDTing! So my tab only shows status "In Process" and "View my Correspondences" on OASIS, can a senior person in this forum explain the reason why? Also anyone here that submitted their SINP Occupation in Demand (without employment offer) in June 2019 and have received their nomination?

J2019

Aug 4, 2019
Oh my!!! I submitted application on 12apr 2019, n recieved ITA on 17apr 2019 . Submitted docs. On 31st may now waiting for nomination. What could be the chances of getting nomination n how long does it gonna take ??
have you got nomination/ any update

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hey guys, can someone please explain what this means?

"Confirmation of SINP"

We are pleased to advise your application under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee
Program (SINP) has been approved. Please note this nomination is not valid for Citizenship
and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry system

Please refer to the "Nominated? What to do Next?" document for instructions on how to
proceed with your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please make sure you
also review our website for important information you should know before you arrive to
Saskatchewan. This information is in English and other languages and can be found at
www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/information‐in‐various‐languages.

"Work Permit Support Letter"
We are pleased to advise your application under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee
Program (SINP) has been approved. The SINP has determined that all required factors for
provincial support have been met. These factors are: you are urgently required to begin
your employment with the employer listed above; the job offer is genuine and will create
economic benefit for Saskatchewan; your employment is not part‐time or seasonal; and the
wages and working conditions are sufficient to attract and retain Canadian citizens.
Before starting work you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
(IRCC) for a temporary work permit. As per the Immigrant Refugee Protection Regulation
204.c, please include a copy of this letter with your application. Please refer to
www.canada.ca for additional requirements including other supporting documentation and
fees prior to submitting your application.

Questions are:

1) Why the PR is not given on arrival?
2) Is the person coming as a Work Permit holder and cannot become PR until he meets certain requirements?
3) What should be the next step? The person has his EE profile and prior to the job approval, he was on 4XX some points? should he continue with the same profile? if yes, then why the confirmation of SINP letter says that this nomination is not valid for IRCC EE system?

Please advice, thank you.
Hello Shaq, to start with, congratulations on your nomination! To understand the state of your application which will assist with what advice to profer kindly assist with the following requests: Did you apply as employement offer or ee or oid for a particular employer to have been mentioned in your letter? The responce showed you applied with employment offer and possibly for this reason you have an approval letter from sinp! You are expected to apply urgently as a job is waiting for you even if you did not apply as emplymnt offer candidate before, you will apply for temporary work permit with IRCC for a fastrack of about few months I supposed and while you are in canada your application as EE candidate continues! It is when your aaplication is completed and approved by IRCC that you receive your PR. I hope this answers some of your questions. Regards to everyone.

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hey guys, can someone please explain what this means?

"Confirmation of SINP"

Program (SINP) has been approved. Please note this nomination is not valid for Citizenship
and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry system

Please refer to the "Nominated? What to do Next?" document for instructions on how to
proceed with your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please make sure you
also review our website for important information you should know before you arrive to
Saskatchewan. This information is in English and other languages and can be found at
www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/information‐in‐various‐languages.

"Work Permit Support Letter"
Program (SINP) has been approved. The SINP has determined that all required factors for
provincial support have been met. These factors are: you are urgently required to begin
your employment with the employer listed above; the job offer is genuine and will create
economic benefit for Saskatchewan; your employment is not part‐time or seasonal; and the
wages and working conditions are sufficient to attract and retain Canadian citizens.
Before starting work you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
(IRCC) for a temporary work permit. As per the Immigrant Refugee Protection Regulation
204.c, please include a copy of this letter with your application. Please refer to
www.canada.ca for additional requirements including other supporting documentation and
fees prior to submitting your application.

Questions are:

1) Why the PR is not given on arrival?
2) Is the person coming as a Work Permit holder and cannot become PR until he meets certain requirements?
3) What should be the next step? The person has his EE profile and prior to the job approval, he was on 4XX some points? should he continue with the same profile? if yes, then why the confirmation of SINP letter says that this nomination is not valid for IRCC EE system?

Please advice, thank you.
Whats your NOC Shaq?

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Jan. 2016 SINP OID applicant. Got nominated on 1 June 2016.
Yesterday I got Passport Request.
Within 20 days I will get Visa.
Like Rocket Launcher
Hello Ashu, thanks for the responses before. Please
I like to know the possibility of being nominated after receiving adr for pension certificate among other docs that one was able to provide, but one could only provide a letter from the company on letter head and a seal because the company operates like NGO but pays employees competitive salaries.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I like to know the possibility of being nominated after receiving adr for pension certificate among other docs that one was able to provide, but one could only provide a letter from the company on letter head and a seal because the company operates like NGO but pays employees competitive salaries.
It depends on the officer.

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Depends on how your case officer sees it

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
For SINP EOI,
My masters is under evalauation with WES, it should be completed this month.Now to complete the EOI should I choose Masters or just BSc , I have BSc ECA , but shall get MSc ECA this month.
So if I get SINP ITA I shall have the Masters EVA ready.
Please your advise

AMBA1986

Sep 28, 2016
Dear Memebers,

Kindly let me know if my qualification and work experience should be same for atleast 1 year.
Below are the comments for my SINP Application.
My Qualifications are B.Sc biotech and work exp in IT.

Requirements not met:

Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience from the past 10 years was not listed on the Appendix A SINP In‐Demand
Occupation List and therefore is not considered to be In‐Demand in Saskatchewan.
You do not meet the work experience requirement under the Occupations in Demand category that
states an applicant must have a minimum of one year of work experience related to their post
secondary education.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
For SINP EOI,
My masters is under evalauation with WES, it should be completed this month.Now to complete the EOI should I choose Masters or just BSc , I have BSc ECA , but shall get MSc ECA this month.
So if I get SINP ITA I shall have the Masters EVA ready.
Please your advise
If your situation changes, you must/can update your EOI profile.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Dear Memebers,

Kindly let me know if my qualification and work experience should be same for atleast 1 year.
Below are the comments for my SINP Application.
My Qualifications are B.Sc biotech and work exp in IT.

Requirements not met:

Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience from the past 10 years was not listed on the Appendix A SINP In‐Demand
Occupation List and therefore is not considered to be In‐Demand in Saskatchewan.
You do not meet the work experience requirement under the Occupations in Demand category that
states an applicant must have a minimum of one year of work experience related to their post
secondary education.
You have to show min. 1 year of Biotech field experience to apply for SINP, otherwise they will refuse your application.
And you can get Experience related points for your study related job only. So if you show Biotech experience only 1 year in recent 5 years, you will get 2 Experience points for assessment grid.