+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN PNP PROCESSING TIME

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello Ashu and everyone

Can you kindly shed more light on the following senerio

A friend applied for PR through paper based category (outland) and got AOR and biometrics request letter around two weeks after submission. My understanding is that AOR comes within 2-3months after submission of PR application. I begin to wonder what could have happen;

1. Could it be because he already has an existing UCI number due to his previous application for a Canada temporary visa?

OR

2. Could it be because his nomination was tied to an employer/employer based or sponsored?

Have you ever come across this scenerio, if yes what could be responsible for a faster and quicker receipt of AOR and biometrics request letter after PR application submission.

Regards

Reactions: ToobaK87

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello Ashu and everyone

A friend applied for PR through paper based category (outland) and got AOR and biometrics request letter around two weeks after submission. My understanding is that AOR comes within 2-3months after submission of PR application. I begin to wonder what could have happen;

1. Could it be because he already has an existing UCI number due to his previous application for a Canada temporary visa?

OR

2. Could it be because his nomination was tied to an employer/employer based or sponsored?

Have you ever come across this scenerio, if yes what could be responsible for a faster and quicker receipt of AOR and biometrics request letter after PR application submission.

Regards
This is a very good thing. Enjoy it.
This depends on the Visa officer. There is not much to do in this application. They already have information record. Job offer is also there.
And then,
Exception is always there .

ToobaK87

Aug 28, 2019
Hello Ashu and everyone

OR

Regards
Wow thats a motivation i hope to get mine a speedy as his also , In Shaa Allah

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hello house, someone who got rejection from SINP confirmed to me his linkedin profile was checked a couple of times by sinp. Could this be true as this person was serious about it?

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Hello house, someone who got rejection from SINP confirmed to me his linkedin profile was checked a couple of times by sinp. Could this be true as this person was serious about it?
Don't really know of SINP but most provinces in Canada and Territories in Australia does it. They go through it to see if work experience and other information matches.

Deen031201

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dear Friends,
EOI Application submitted in Saskatchewan PNP and now waiting for ITA. How much time to take the invitation for ITA in under NOC 2112 Chemists.
Secondly when will be the next draw?

Midemoh

Dec 10, 2018
Hi everyone, I got a mail saying I was ineligible for Nomination, reason was that the required settlement fund has not stayed in my account for 3 months. I opted to fill a fresh EOI on my Oasis profile, afterwards I found out that I could re-apply (same day I created the fresh EOI) without receiving new ITA.

My questioned is, would SINP expect me to submit my application within the usual 60days from ITA? I have the settlement fund, but its still not 3months in my account. I intend to delay till its 3months before submitting another application.

Someone share your experience, thought, opinion etc...Thanks

bull34

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hello friends,
I got invitation to submit application from SINP on 2.10.19 draw. It all seems too overwhelming considering the fact that this is the only opportunity that I have as my crs score is low 451. Express Entry fsw nomination seems less likely.

Wishes,
Bull

Reactions: ashuindian