+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SASKATCHEWAN PNP PROCESSING TIME

Neha Agarwal

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi Dear,

I have some doubts with regard to my SNIP profile. I would appreciate it if you could help me in any way.

My first question is with regards to my job experience:-

I have been working since 2011 to present in one NOC with 3 different employers but one my first employer, I worked for a school which is affiliated to GOVT of India the problem I use to withdraw salary in cash hence cannot prove any other govt related document. When I spoke to the employer he said our school is affiliated to govt whatever exp we are issuing is like govt only, I am not satisfied with his answer, to be honest.

Secondly, I went to London from the year 2009-2010 for studying, unfortunately, my college was bogus and I end up without any certificate. Do i have to justify the purpose of my visit to the UK and submit the certificate?

Thirdly, I have a Masters's degree, which I earned while working from 2015 to 2017 from a distance I use to visit for exams to India for which I also have ECA from WES, which is MASTERS DEGREE as per Canadian equivalency. My concern is will I be able to claim points for both a Master's degree and my 9 years of work experience? I have asked these questions to a couple of people as well but still, I just want to double-check..

Finally, On My passport, my father's name is Rahul Agarwal Konjeti and on my fathers' passport, he has only Rahul Agarwal, whereas on all my education documents and also on my passport it is returned Rahul Agarwal Konjeti, will it be any problem?

Looking forward for your valuable responses
Appreciate it, if anyone can spend some time on my question and reply to me.. Thanks

Teecol

Nov 6, 2019
Please i need you help,

My express entry profile expired on the 20th of Sept. I have a current application with Saskatchewan with Status- in process.

I have created another express entry profile and have a new application number. So, Do i need to send a mail to Saskatchewan that my application number has changed or wait until i get nomination?

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hi, crs score in ee profile is 460, snip profile opened and it’s 63 only. Do I have any chance ? I am cec candidate.

Teecol

Nov 6, 2019
Please i need your help,

My express entry profile expired on the 20th of Sept. I have a current application with Saskatchewan with Status- in process.

I have created another express entry profile and have a new application number. So, Do i need to send a mail to Saskatchewan that my application number has changed or wait until i get nomination?

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hi Dear,

I have some doubts with regard to my SNIP profile. I would appreciate it if you could help me in any way.

My first question is with regards to my job experience:-

I have been working since 2011 to present in one NOC with 3 different employers but one my first employer, I worked for a school which is affiliated to GOVT of India the problem I use to withdraw salary in cash hence cannot prove any other govt related document. When I spoke to the employer he said our school is affiliated to govt whatever exp we are issuing is like govt only, I am not satisfied with his answer, to be honest.

Secondly, I went to London from the year 2009-2010 for studying, unfortunately, my college was bogus and I end up without any certificate. Do i have to justify the purpose of my visit to the UK and submit the certificate?

Thirdly, I have a Masters's degree, which I earned while working from 2015 to 2017 from a distance I use to visit for exams to India for which I also have ECA from WES, which is MASTERS DEGREE as per Canadian equivalency. My concern is will I be able to claim points for both a Master's degree and my 9 years of work experience? I have asked these questions to a couple of people as well but still, I just want to double-check..

Finally, On My passport, my father's name is Rahul Agarwal Konjeti and on my fathers' passport, he has only Rahul Agarwal, whereas on all my education documents and also on my passport it is returned Rahul Agarwal Konjeti, will it be any problem?

Looking forward for your valuable responses
Hi Neha,
I just logged in to this forum after few weeks and found your question.
I am not an expert but I will try answering you the best I can.
Well, I suggest you ask your employer to provide the pay slips for all years that you have worked.
Secondly, how long did you stay in London and did you work over there? if you worked as a full time employee on student visa then I suggest not to disclose this as this will show that you have breached your student visa condition.
Thirdly, your masters is not an issue as I also completed my MBA through distance education while working full time. So this is totally acceptable as far as you completed your education genuinely.
Lastly, I dont think this is a serious issue but to be on a safe side, you may ask you father to get an affidavit duly notarized for his name change along with a notice published in a local news paper that he changed his name from Rahul Agarwal Konjeti to Rahul Agarwal.
Thanks

azhar46

Oct 31, 2019
Dear experts
After few days of adr resolved sinp, oasis status changes to "complete'', what is that mean?
Dear Brother,

Can you please let me know if you have received your nomination from SINP. My status of ADR shows "Complete" and the application status is "IP".
What does this signify?

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Dear Brother,

Can you please let me know if you have received your nomination from SINP. My status of ADR shows "Complete" and the application status is "IP".
What does this signify?
Hi,
I think its "In Process"

Ayodehji

Sep 7, 2019
Hello Everyone, please i need your advise. I have SINP EOI profile with 68 points. I evaluated only my Masters with WES (Masters Degree, Project Management). My NOC is 2172 (Database Analysts and Data Administrators). Just want to be sure the Degree and NOC ( Information Technology) matches enough. Seniors, please help.