File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
The invoice tab is usually between the STATUS tab and the "View My Correspondences". The invoice is a receipt for your CAD 350 payment of your application to SINP. In most cases it disappears (I am yet to figure out why that happen). There are senior persons in this forum that can elaborate on the invoice tab.
They are working on your application....

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, I got a mail saying I was ineligible for Nomination, reason was that the required settlement fund has not stayed in my account for 3 months. I opted to fill a fresh EOI on my Oasis profile, afterwards I found out that I could re-apply (same day I created the fresh EOI) without receiving new ITA.

My questioned is, would SINP expect me to submit my application within the usual 60days from ITA? I have the settlement fund, but its still not 3months in my account. I intend to delay till its 3months before submitting another application.

Someone share your experience, thought, opinion etc...Thanks
If your initial application was already marked ineligible because of the funds then its better to wait till your funds attain a 90 days maturity before re-applying. Do you have any details there about within how many days you can re-apply?

madhuri.bandaru

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
If your initial application was already marked ineligible because of the funds then its better to wait till your funds attain a 90 days maturity before re-applying. Do you have any details there about within how many days you can re-apply?
I heard/read in somewhere that we can go ahead with FD even with one day old as POF..... any inputs?

Krish_8122013

May 30, 2016
Hello Team

While filling the application form for SINP PNP under express entry, I am unable to see below two form/screens which are requested as per guidelines.

 IMM 5562 – Supplementary Information: Your Travels
 Schedule 4: Economic Classes – Provincial Nominee

I think these are mandatory but not able to add screen. Moreover by mistake, I have created two time settlement fund and one form for additional dependent which is not applicable to me.

Can we click on cancel application and restart again option which is available in Part 2 for in progress. By doing so whether my EOI also cancel or this will remain same. This is because of some forms/screens didn't appear while filling application from. Please provide inputs as new to the forum

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello Team

While filling the application form for SINP PNP under express entry, I am unable to see below two form/screens which are requested as per guidelines.

 IMM 5562 – Supplementary Information: Your Travels
 Schedule 4: Economic Classes – Provincial Nominee

I think these are mandatory but not able to add screen. Moreover by mistake, I have created two time settlement fund and one form for additional dependent which is not applicable to me.

Can we click on cancel application and restart again option which is available in Part 2 for in progress. By doing so whether my EOI also cancel or this will remain same. This is because of some forms/screens didn't appear while filling application from. Please provide inputs as new to the forum
Actually I can't open the new Oasis online application system to check the problem and solve the issue because I didn't get any ITA and my Passport number doesn't allow me to proceed, they already have my details in their system.
This guy has just submitted Post ITA SINP Application. Please ask him
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/members/jyo1101.923404/

Krish_8122013

May 30, 2016
Those who have recently submitted SINP application, can anyone suggest me that which forms are mandatory.
Did you get screen for supplementary travel and schedule 4 Provincial Nominee ? I can see only IMM 008, background information, family information form.

I could not find this form in SINP website as well. Not sure is it require or not.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
I heard/read in somewhere that we can go ahead with FD even with one day old as POF..... any inputs?
Either FD or Savings bank account with proof of showing 3 months holdings is required as per my understanding. Also we have to take a letter from bank manager by attaching statements or passbook entries.