Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category STARTED

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
'Please be aware the SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, an application receipt letter will be emailed to you. Incomplete will be returned at time of initial review."
I did not upload my TRF and bank statement. I'll send them today. But still I received the confirmation of receipt letter

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
I did not upload my TRF and bank statement. I'll send them today. But still I received the confirmation of receipt letter
What is TRF??

Send it at the earliest. This would mean that if you submit your application sans some important documents, they are likely to reject after the initial review.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
What is TRF??

Send it at the earliest. This would mean that if you submit your application sans some important documents, they are likely to reject after the initial review.
TRF means IELTS Test Report Form. I'll send today the missing documents. We'll see what's next, hope everything's gonna be allright

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
TRF means IELTS Test Report Form. I'll send today the missing documents. We'll see what's next, hope everything's gonna be allright
Yes...good luck...Do mention your SINP application number on the subject line of the mail...

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
niravk said:
irfan

Immediately send your scanned IELTS report card to SINP along with your SINP application number to immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca.

I missed to upload them while filing the application and the email response I got from them.

'Please be aware the SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, an application receipt letter will be emailed to you. Incomplete will be returned at time of initial review."
Thanks niravk, just sent the report. Phew!

Actually according to the 'SINP Procedural Guidelines' document:

• Pre-screening is conducted to check that applications are “complete”. A “complete”
application has all the documents listed in the document Checklist as outlined in the
Application Guide.
If the application is deemed complete, a receipt confirmation letter will be sent to the
email address provided in the application
. The applicant is responsible for ensuring that
their contact information is up-to-date.
If the application is deemed incomplete, the application will not be accepted and a letter
will be sent by email to the applicant indicating which documents are needed to apply
again.

• An application with invalid supporting documents (i.e. blank, partial, unidentifiable
or irrelevant) is considered incomplete.

I was actually waiting for their email to upload the document, but anyway, I took your advice and mailed them.
Thanks Again!

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherlin62 said:
please help i am working as an assistant professor can i apply under noc 4121 as a lecturer in saskatchewan
Code 4011 University Professors and Lecturers are in the demand list. How is 4121 different from 4011?

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
thankyou so much for the prompt reply is it imp that i shd have funds shown approx 9 lakhs from past three months can i open a new fixed deposit and den show it,will a joint fixed deposit work

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wonder how many applications are already submitted? I suppose it's much more than one thousand

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Russian said:
I wonder how many applications are already submitted? I suppose it's much more than one thousand
No one has an idea how many applications they have received so far coz it is no more a first come, first serve basis anymore.

We just have to wait and see how it goes. Good thing, some people received email to provide missing document while other applicants status still shows "Application Received" I believe they will start getting back to people this month coz its been over 1 month since many of us applied.

PVPCanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
bimbim said:
No one has an idea how many applications they have received so far coz it is no more a first come, first serve basis anymore.

We just have to wait and see how it goes. Good thing, some people received email to provide missing document while other applicants status still shows "Application Received" I believe they will start getting back to people this month coz its been over 1 month since many of us applied.

What do you mean is not a first come first serve basis? where do you get this from?

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
PVPCanada said:
What do you mean is not a first come first serve basis? where do you get this from?
Read---> http://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/news-and-media/2015/june/23/express-entry

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Russian said:
Just checked the updated Intake Threshold page,
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

Application Intake Thresholds as of July 1, 2015

SINP Category Application Quota Remaining applications that will be accepted

Express Entry 1,000 134

I have a weird feeling about this. :/

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
SINP-EE had a quota for 1000 applicants who'd be given nominations, this was announced way before its launch.

As of June 23rd, http://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/news-and-media/2015/june/23/express-entry

"The Saskatchewan Express Entry Category will add 775 additional immigrant nominees to the SINP. This will bring the total number of SINP nominations up to 5,500 for 2015"

The above statement is quite confusing, anyone got any idea on what's going on?