Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
17-10-2014
Med's Request
10-04-2015
Hi Guys,

Do I need to take photographs with me for landing?
At what point can we submit photographs for the PR Card?
I got my COPR today. Please advise at your earliest convenience.

Do we also need to take a filled PR card form?

Thanks!

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys, i landed on feb 3rd and i am curious: can you log in to ecas using your COPR number (the 10 digits that starts with a T)?

csaa

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
17-10-2014
Med's Request
10-04-2015
Hey,

Did you have to take any photographs to the border/office when you went for Landing?
Thanks!

Alialiali said:
hey guys, i landed on feb 3rd and i am curious: can you log in to ecas using your COPR number (the 10 digits that starts with a T)?

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
csaa said:
Hey,

Did you have to take any photographs to the border/office when you went for Landing?
Thanks!
yes, they asked me to but something was wrong in the camera so i m not sure if it went through. I am just anxious because I am outside of canada and i ve noticed that cic has asked people to send them new photos by regular mail!

can you log in to ecas using your corp id?

nihon19

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Hi folks,
TOday I call cic, and the agent was very nice lady, who checked my file.
I arrived on 29 Oct, and resubmitted my photos on feb 12. Lady said there is no any further information, which means that they have not send to a production yet. but she also could not confirm if they receive my photos.
And because I send photos by regular mail, I do not have confirmation if they received my photos or not. So now I am not sure what to do.
ANyone with similar timelines ?
knowing that some applicants with the same arrival and submitting time have or have not received their cards or send to production, can really help me to know why my case is delaying.

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Dude, I also sent out my card with Canada Post Snail Mail on 3/2. Let me know if you have any update
nihon19 said:
Hi folks,
I arrived on 29 Oct, and resubmitted my photos on feb 12. Lady said there is no any further information, which means that they have not send to a production yet. but she also could not confirm if they receive my photos.
And because I send photos by regular mail, I do not have confirmation if they received my photos or not. So now I am not sure what to do.
knowing that some applicants with the same arrival and submitting time have or have not received their cards or send to production, can really help me to know why my case is delaying.

nihon19

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
naticom said:
Dude, I also sent out my card with Canada Post Snail Mail on 3/2. Let me know if you have any update
I saw other people with similar timing already received AOR confirming that their cards were sent to production.

juju211221

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
DM : 07-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
:D 22-03-2016
Kiranmayi said:
Guys, one more I thought to suggest here based from my landing experience.

After I signed on CoPR yesterday boarder officer has been identified that my photograph on CoPR is no longer valid. It was good for me that I took new photograph for my landing. That saves my lot of time to get PR card.

So I would suggest you guys take a pic for landing unless if CIC has requested you to submit new photographs with your Ready for VISA mail.
Just found this. This is definitely gonna be a good idea to take some new pics to avoid delay ...

andywendy

Oct 4, 2015
Hi guys,

Landed November 14th , called Cic on febuary 18th and they sent me an email to send new pictures . I sent the pictures on febuary 22 and they received it on 25 febuary . I called this morning and the Cic agent tell me they have not heard from the processing center . Anybody in this situation or anybody know the time frame before the card is being sent out .

Thanks !

ursbnp3

Oct 4, 2014
Hi All,

I want to share my experience with photos issue for PR card

As requested by CIC, photos with new specifications are sent along with passport in PPR request, hence our COPR letter has photos with new specifications

Landed on Jan 7th 2016

thought there will not be photo issue as COPR has valid new specification pics

But, till last week i dont have any update so i called call centre and found that they sent new photo request on Feb 9th through mail (which i dint receive) also they sent one more remainder mail on March 6th which i never got till date.
So i asked her to send email with the details of new specifications.

I resent new photos again on March 16th

There was a lot of confusion happening with these photos and i dont think they see COPR letter before sending request for photos

i ended up sending latest photos twice and Hope atleast this time they issue PR card

PRnightmare

Sep 4, 2015
I got my COPR yesterday and will land tomorrow.

I am leaving the country at the end of June. It's a mandatory trip that I cannot move. It seems like the chances of getting my PR Card by then are slim??

Should I just wait and land when I come back? Should I bring 2 new photos to the border when I land?

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
nihon19 said:
Hi folks,
Hi Everyone,
My brother also landed on 17th Nov. He had received a letter on 18th Feb saying that a new photo is required for his PR.
We had courier a new photo via Purolator on 5th March, can anyone share the CIC number, so that we can followup the progress.

Thanks

Bwave

Nov 25, 2014
oaw said:
Hi Everyone,
My brother also landed on 17th Nov. He had received a letter on 18th Feb saying that a new photo is required for his PR.
We had courier a new photo via Purolator on 5th March, can anyone share the CIC number, so that we can followup the progress.

Thanks
+1 613 944 4000