+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request new photographs for PR Card after landing - add your case here

amdking

Aug 6, 2015
Hello,

I got letter from CPC to resend my photos as they said it was missing specifications. (date 03/07/2018)

I have couriered my photos to two addresses

First address : Date 08/07/2018
Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card
PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia
B1P 6L1.

Type: Normal international courier. status still in transit: probably becoz there is no acknowledgement for PO BOX delivery.

So I sent one more courier today

second address : Date 25/07/2018

• Courier address
    CPC - Permanent Resident Cards
  • 49 Dorchester Street
  • Sydney, NS
    B1P 5Z2
as mentioned here
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/case-processing-centre-sydney-nova-scotia.html

Question is has anyone here sent your photos to second address? Does this address work? Did you get PR card? What happens if they do not recieve photos within specified timeline of 30 days? (on paper they say they cancel PR)....

can someone also mention helpline number if they have it handy

Any inputs concerning this will be appreciated

Thank you

Kevin212223

Jul 20, 2018
Called them today. They are opening photos received up to 4th June.
I called them on July 1st and they said they were working on photos received June 4 so its surprising to hear that you called them on the 24th of July and they are still working on the 4th of June photos :(

marina271

Jul 23, 2018
I called them on July 1st and they said they were working on photos received June 4 so its surprising to hear that you called them on the 24th of July and they are still working on the 4th of June photos :(
Someone in this thread called them on July 18th and they were processing photos received up to may 18th. Either they all have different info or something went wrong in their system...

striker87

Feb 22, 2017
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
Yes this does not make sense. I called them on July 6th and last week (July 26th) and both times they told me that they are still working on photos received uptil June 4th. And my pictures were delivered to them on June 1st so everytime i called i was told that I should wait a couple more days for them to clear the entire June 4th batch which should include the processing of my June 1st pictures. i don't know whats going on.

striker87

Feb 22, 2017
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
I called them right now, they told me to wait another 3 weeks (apparently the customer rep did put in a note in the system though to ask for an update on my case). He did not tell me what date they are working on so if anyone else calls, please find out.

Jaaaaayne

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Yes this does not make sense. I called them on July 6th and last week (July 26th) and both times they told me that they are still working on photos received uptil June 4th. And my pictures were delivered to them on June 1st so everytime i called i was told that I should wait a couple more days for them to clear the entire June 4th batch which should include the processing of my June 1st pictures. i don't know whats going on.
Customer service rep tell us what they hear from the processing unit or what they see on system . They are really not up to date with the right information . I got approved today n I got picture re submission request July 6th , sent pictures in July 9th and today my application is approved . So they are definitely not working on June 4th pictures only

TinaC859

Jul 31, 2018
I landed and activated my PR on June 9th. I received a request for a second set of passport photographs today which I have sent express and should be received on Thursday. My issue is, I have a holiday booked for September 12th and I'm now unsure if my PR card will arrive on time. Does anyone have any advice on how I can speed the process up? Getting a travel document when I'm on vacation isn't going to work as I won't have enough time to get it. Any help is super appreciated!

Natasha2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
n/a
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-03-2018
I landed and activated my PR on June 9th. I received a request for a second set of passport photographs today which I have sent express and should be received on Thursday. My issue is, I have a holiday booked for September 12th and I'm now unsure if my PR card will arrive on time. Does anyone have any advice on how I can speed the process up? Getting a travel document when I'm on vacation isn't going to work as I won't have enough time to get it. Any help is super appreciated!
1. Raising a case on CIC portal for urgent PR card processing will require the proof for urgency- doctor’s notice or employer letter. Please see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/urgent.html
2. Can you have anyone of your friends/family to access your home and send you the PR card once it arrives to your place?

marina271

Jul 23, 2018
Hello everyone.
I sent my pictures on 4th July and need to travel back home end of August. They have the urgent processing form, but they need a proof of the reason. I am getting married in October and need to be at home in order to prepare for the wedding. How can I prove this if I don't have any documents?

TinaC859

Jul 31, 2018
1. Raising a case on CIC portal for urgent PR card processing will require the proof for urgency- doctor’s notice or employer letter. Please see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/urgent.html
2. Can you have anyone of your friends/family to access your home and send you the PR card once it arrives to your place?
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond Natasha, really appreciate it. I, fortunately, don't fall into any of those extenuating circumstances and I'm not exactly sure if the PR card will arrive when I'm gone or if it'll take another while to arrive. Looks like I'll have to wait and see if it arrives and deal with the possibility of selling on my flights.

Natasha2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
n/a
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-03-2018

Jaaaaayne

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
J
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond Natasha, really appreciate it. I, fortunately, don't fall into any of those extenuating circumstances and I'm not exactly sure if the PR card will arrive when I'm gone or if it'll take another while to arrive. Looks like I'll have to wait and see if it arrives and deal with the possibility of selling on my flights.
theres no process to rush a first card . I tried . They will only ask you to apply for travel document in the country your going to and you would be told that a new card is already being treated as a rush. You can only rush a card renewal or card replacement