+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request new photographs for PR Card after landing - add your case here

vishal.sharma

Apr 4, 2014
US
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got a photo request for me and my spouse and not my Son. Does it mean that my sons photo is accepted?

Also can I submit new photos that I clicked I. March before I left India OR they only need photos clicked in Canada. Please advise
In our case, we got child photo request in regular post instead of an email.

Jan 12, 2018
Updating my case timeline for others:
Landed: March 1, 2018
Photo request recieved: April 15
Photo delivered: April 27
PR card application approved: May 31
Hopefully card is on the way.

tahir.ntn

Oct 9, 2013
I landed in the first week of January 2018 and applied for pr card on 7th Jan, got photo request on 22 feb and sent photos then got photo request again on 24 april and sent photos and now again i got photo request on 29 May.

What is the issue there at processing center ?
How can i contact them ?

apurvgaurav

Apr 28, 2016
Your case is very similar to mine. So, to confirm: The address: 9 DORCHESTER STREET SYDNEY NS B1P 5X2 is correct, since your wife's PR Card went through? Please confirm.
I too am confused what to do next. Maybe they haven't accepted my updated photos, but they haven't said anything either.
My suggestion for you would be to give it another week and then go for a PRTD (Travel Document) if you have travel plans in 3-4 weeks. Are you in India currently?
Others: Would appreciate if you had any other suggestions for us. Thanks.
Yes the address is correct. Its just our bad luck. I have already applied for a PRTD on 31st May from india and am waiting.. I am travelling around 20th june and hopefully the document should reach within time.

Roomi27a

May 31, 2018
Hello Folks, Need urgent advise..

Case status:
Landed - Mar 28
Photo request - May 14 ( By email for Myself and Spouse) Our son's photo request didn't come initially by email but later as a regular post. To be on safer side, I sent photos for entire family.

Issue - As we received regular post for Son's photo request after sending photos back to NS address. Our mail response is missing the form for Son's photo request but we included the letters for ourselves (one received as email).

Please advise do i need to resend photos with the form? Is it mandatory to send the form along with photos?

Thanks
I am also in the same situation, have received e-mails for re-submission of photographs for me and my wife but not for kids. After how many days did the letter for your son came?

rushbd

Aug 29, 2017
I too landed on March 27 and got a photo request on May 8 and sent it the same day. No update yet. Called cic and they mentioned that they are currently processing photos received in mid April.
When you received the photo request, did you get an update on the online profile?

Blue Lotus

May 28, 2018
Yes the address is correct. Its just our bad luck. I have already applied for a PRTD on 31st May from india and am waiting.. I am travelling around 20th june and hopefully the document should reach within time.
Yes it's real bad luck. Don't know what to do next. My updated photos are not available in the system, yet the status says in-progress. Either they should accept the photos and update it in the system or they should reject it and ask me to resend new photos or even reappy so that I can proceed. Right now, I am stuck and don't know what to do! Please let me know once you receive the PRTD and how your experience was. Thanks.

Ypm32

Jan 5, 2018
My PR card was finally approved today, almost 5 months after landing.

Landed: January 23
First Photo Request: March 7
Photo delivered: March 12
Second Photo Request: May 1
Photo delivered: May 4
PR card approved: June 8

Monikaran

May 9, 2017
Can somebody advise where i should call and get the update or how soon i can receive the Card as it shows no update online

Landed: April 12th
Photo Request: May 31st(By Letter)
Photo delivered: June 7th

Ajay Bishnoi

Oct 20, 2017
I got photo request on 25 april, 2018 but i could not check the mail for some reasons and missed the deadline. what should I do now ? do i have to pay for the new application. I landed here in toronto on 10th march 2018. Please advice

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
I got photo request on 25 april, 2018 but i could not check the mail for some reasons and missed the deadline. what should I do now ? do i have to pay for the new application. I landed here in toronto on 10th march 2018. Please advice
dear sir
how do you check your Gmail in CANADA ? PLEASE ADVICE, Best wishes.

Jan 9, 2017
Hi, we (family) completed landing on 7th April. Got request for my daughter photo re-submission. on June 4 2018. The new photo got delivered to Sydney office on June 08 2018. Till not I haven't received the the PR card. How long would it take for issuing the PR card after re-submitting the photograph?