+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I called them..they said reports r dispatched from their side but blue dart hasn't shared them the tracking details...looks like it will take 2 more days to reach me..
So wat will happen to our old trf?? Wether our score changes or not they will send a new trf form?? Any comments based on ur experience??

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
I gave test on 2/3/19 with result L=8.5, R=8, S=7, W=6.5....
I applied for eor of writing on 9/3 at test centre, when i called toll free no today, they gave me tracking no of letter of result, which i when tracked says that it will reach today. I am feeling nervous, as they did not tell me about outcome on phone.....

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
I applied for eor of writing on 9/3 at test centre, when i called toll free no today, they gave me tracking no of letter of result, which i when tracked says that it will reach today. I am feeling nervous, as they did not tell me about outcome on phone.....
Moreover results in candidate login section hasn't changed as well....

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
So did u submit ur old trf ?? Moreover o called them they told me they have dispatched it to blue dart. Are u aware what I could be new trf or letter of our result??

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Result came today, unfortunatley result is unchanged....
It feels so frustated to be stucked by 0.5 band in one section whereas 1.5 bands are extra in other two sections, that too happened twice....

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Me too did not send my old trf. Wen u receive ur courier just update me wat was Inside just the letter or a new trf. So confused.

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Oh me too on the same boat. I too n,eed .5 increment.i too guess my score is unchanged because last week my score card was, updated as new and the same score appeared. So could u pls tell me wether it had letter alone or a new by trf??

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Oh me too on the same boat. I too n,eed .5 increment.i too guess my score is unchanged because last week my score card was, updated as new and the same score appeared. So could u pls tell me wether it had letter alone or a new by trf??
Just a letter dated 18/9, having all details and a statement saying result remained unchanged

dharmmie

Mar 26, 2019
I had my paper test taken on the 2nd of March 2019 in Nigeria (IDP) and had LRWS: 8.5, 8.0, 6.5, 6.5. I felt bad about it and did a EOR on 15th of March 2019. My result came today and i now have 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 7.5. I believe if one is confident about the writing and speaking; one can go for a remark, pray and be hopeful to God. My ielts journey ends here after my fifth attempt. Am grateful to all who kept on giving words of encouragement on this forum as i have been a silent follower ever since.

Haalghz

Mar 16, 2019
I had my paper test taken on the 2nd of March 2019 in Nigeria (IDP) and had LRWS: 8.5, 8.0, 6.5, 6.5. I felt bad about it and did a EOR on 15th of March 2019. My result came today and i now have 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 7.5. I believe if one is confident about the writing and speaking; one can go for a remark, pray and be hopeful to God. My ielts journey ends here after my fifth attempt. Am grateful to all who kept on giving words of encouragement on this forum as i have been a silent follower ever since.
Congrats! That's so quick! It's just two weeks!

Reactions: dharmmie

usman1018

Jun 11, 2016
Hi, congrats for your success on EOR. Just wanted to know, did they update your online result as well? thanks.