+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone, this question is to those who gave IELTS through IDP and have got their results. Once you login into your account on the Idp website and click the “view” tab underneath the “Declared Result” column, can you describe how the results are shown on t.

Hi Mee to got the same update . Did u s,core increased or remained the same. In two weeks my score appeared has new tab with unchanged score. But test centre says my EOR is still under process. I'm confused .want to know wat is the new Pop up tab

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone, this question is to those who gave IELTS through IDP and have got their results. Once you login into your account on the Idp website and click the “view” tab underneath the “Declared Result” column, can you describe how the results are shown on t.

Hi Mee to got the same update . Did u s,core increased or remained the same. In two weeks my score appeared has new tab with unchanged score. But test centre says my EOR is still under process. I'm confused .want to know wat is the new Pop up tab

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Ev
So, you haven’t got any mail regarding the change in your score, officially. It’s just the change you observed on the results page of your Idp account. Right?
Even I too got tat tag. could u pls tell wat it signifies. I haven't received any official mail or SMS, just the new tag.

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Two week from submitting the EOR until receiving the mail! That's so quick! Most people here said at least a month!
yeah. my IELTS center told me it could take 7-8 weeks, which is why I signed up for a new test in the mean time. I have no regrets, though. Got the required scores both times :D

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
You are absolutely right. I sat for IELTS twice within one and a half month and my scores are following:

LRWS: 8.5 9 7.5 6.5 (30th September, Ottawa, BC)
LRWS: 9 8.5 6.5 7 (11th November, Dhaka, BC)

Is this a joke or what?
The writing is usually scored lower in third world counties, it seems. I am just making a guess, not sure.

Haalghz

Mar 16, 2019
Hello,
Applied EOR (British Council) for 19th Jan test on 13th Feb. Today i was informed that revaluation processing is completed but they will dispatch results on 15th March. Any particular reason for that?
That's one month! Did you appeal two sections or just writing?!

Saurabhhanda

Dec 1, 2018
Congrats.

Did you get any SMS or mail regarding refund?
Did you get message regarding refund before getting your result or after that?
Thanks. I didn't get any mail or message regarding refund. I just got a message that my trf has been dispatched via blue dart.

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Was
Hi.

I took ielts jan.8..
W-5.5, L-8.5, R-6.5, S-7

Submitted EOR - Jan 14
Received an email that my scores had changed:jan 30
(I inquired online and my writing had increased to 1 band)
Pick up the TRF: jan. 31

GOD IS GOOD!
I should have got the ita on jan.30 draw but maybe not God's plan, i am expecting ita tomorrow. Good luck to everyone!
Was it British council or idp

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
For everyone who is asking if IDP EOR results are updated on portal... The answer is NO!
It's ridiculous that we are giving computer based tests and EOR is still an offline process.
But TRF is the only way to know the results. I did not get anything on ieltsessentials or IDP portal.
All the best to everyone
So if there is not change in our marks will they return our same trf form??

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I t
no message or email ... got new trf at home !!! :)
I too applied in I'dp. I gave for revaluation before receiving my original trf.test centre told me it's okay to submit eor without the original trf . Today my results were out and they told they have dispatched the new trf form . My question is that what will happen to my original trf which I have with me irespective wether the score changes or not.any idea??