+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Discussion in 'IELTS - CELPIP - TEF - TCF - Language Testing' started by RAMBO1503, May 22, 2017.

1. Ohh! i don't know if i can appeal my result in INDIA. I just hope to receive 7 in writing.

2. i applied on 9th feb. They sent it to UK on 12th and today i received SMS

3. Alright. What SMS you got? I didn't get any sms. I cald then to confirm about processing details.

4. message mentioning that trf has been dispatched with tracking id..

5. IDP or BC? Which country?

6. India british council.. received negative result

7. Sorry to know that. They will dispatch my TRF today. Fingers crossed

8. Did you get tracking details today?

9. Looking for advice to whether ask for remark on this:
    L 9
    R 9
    S 7.5
    W 6.5

I know it says somewhere that if you had a difference of 2+ bands, the lowest band will be revised twice automatically.
    Thing is, I'd only need a +0.5 in Writing.
    Looking for advice and experiences!

10. U should take your chances .I have applied for EOR on my two results .One is with BC and other is with IDP.

11. I
    I Have received the dispatch details today from BC. Hoping to receive a positive result .

12. Even i received dispatch details this evening. Hoping for the best

13. I took the test on march 2nd and got my result today.

IDP - IELTS GT
    Listening: 8.5
    Reading: 7
    Writing: 7.5
    Speaking: 6.5

I checked the entire thread and found that most of the cases in which there was an improvement was for "writing". I haven't seen many cases where the score was changed for people who applied EOR for "Speaking".

What are my chances if i applied for re-evaluation for speaking? Is it worthy?

14. What was the outcome of your EOR.? Was it positive or Negative?

15. Dear All

Is there anyone who has applied for an EOR BC Pakistan of 09 Feb GT? I got a confirmation email on 28 feb that they have received my EOR application and it will take 2-21 days but I am a little curious now. I need .5 in writing only, I got L8, R7.5, S7.