+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Amrose5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
I take IELTS general test on 9th Feb and got R-9, L-8, W-7, S-6.5 and then I am left with only 0.5 marks and was pretty confident in the speaking module for at least 7 but got 6.5. Then I applied EOR for this on 7th March and still waiting for their message. Let c what will happen?

Amrose5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
I took another test which was of IDP on 14th Feb and got R-8, L-9, W-6.5, S-6.5 but I hadn't applied for EOR yet. So should I apply EOR for this?

Mikebuddy

Dec 31, 2018
I just received my EOR,
Initially I got LRSW 9,8,8,6.5
EOR didn't change any module. I requested for all but Listening and did IDP in Nigeria.
This is sad because it is my 4th trial.

DYLLDY

Mar 27, 2019
After receiving the email regarding the completion of my EOR, I sent an email to idp and asked them when can I receive the tracking number. But, the staff replied me no tracking number is given for normal Australian Post. I don't get it why and that's ridiculous...

BR8888

Mar 5, 2019
Hi , Is there any way by which we can track our EOR? Is there any way by which we can ensure that test centre submitted the test for re-evaluation?

BayJs

Sep 18, 2018
I appeared for Feb 14th IDP India paper-based exam, got my result on 29th, LRWS 8.5 9 6.5 6.5
Applied for EOR for W&S on 12th Mar (was pretty confident about my speaking, writing, meh..)
So today I received a mail regarding my refund from Citibank. Is there any way to know the result before my TRF arrives, I haven't tried calling on their number since I heard they won't disclose it to us via phone. Is there another way to know the changed results?
PS: I already looked in my candidate page-no change there.

dharmmie

Mar 26, 2019
I appeared for Feb 14th IDP India paper-based exam, got my result on 29th, LRWS 8.5 9 6.5 6.5
Applied for EOR for W&S on 12th Mar (was pretty confident about my speaking, writing, meh..)
So today I received a mail regarding my refund from Citibank. Is there any way to know the result before my TRF arrives, I haven't tried calling on their number since I heard they won't disclose it to us via phone. Is there another way to know the changed results?
PS: I already looked in my candidate page-no change there.
Yes they wouldnt tell you; it changes in the candidate section after few hours in my own case. Wish u all the best

En_ell88

Dec 17, 2018
Singapore
Category........
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
I got my test results and L8, R7, W6, S8.5. Seeing samples of what a band 6 essay looks like, i'm quite sure I did a better job at my writing test. should i send for EOR or just do a re-test?

Gabbyowl

Mar 31, 2019
Hi !
Took CELPIP on the 6th March 2019 and waiting for re-evaluation .
I am really sad because there’s no celpip exam center in my country so I have to travel to the US everytime i want to take it .
I don’t know how to go from 8 to 9 when it’s only a 0.5 left . I honestly need people to share their experiences with me and give me some hope bcoz I feel like I’m losing my mind . I feel like I will never be able to get the score I need . I see it as an impossible mission :(
This is the second time I take this exam .
I took IELTS but was even worse for me as I think it's WAY HARDER than celpip .
Thank you all ! And Good luck with your applications

Last edited:

BayJs

Sep 18, 2018
Yes they wouldnt tell you; it changes in the candidate section after few hours in my own case. Wish u all the best
I checked my IDP candidate page, it is still showing my previous result. From which website did you check your results?