+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

PREEMA3107

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
I got my test results and L8, R7, W6, S8.5. Seeing samples of what a band 6 essay looks like, i'm quite sure I did a better job at my writing test. should i send for EOR or just do a re-test?
You must definitely go for revaluation. There have been cases where people who applied for a remark received a revised band of 8 (An overall jump of 2 bands). Please go ahead if you are confident about your writing abilities.

PREEMA3107

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
I take IELTS general test on 9th Feb and got R-9, L-8, W-7, S-6.5 and then I am left with only 0.5 marks and was pretty confident in the speaking module for at least 7 but got 6.5. Then I applied EOR for this on 7th March and still waiting for their message. Let c what will happen?
Hi did you get any message regarding EOR status?

Prabh01

Feb 7, 2019
Got my EOR yesterday and they increased my score. It took almost 2 months but I am happy that I am done with IELTS. Achieved magical score :)

Prabh01

Feb 7, 2019
Congrats! How much they increased you score؟ why two months
Thanks!!!

I applied for writing module only and they told me that there is an issue with your postal address. This was the main reason for the delay. Now it is changed from 6.5 to 7

Reactions: Haalghz

usman1018

Jun 11, 2016
Thanks!!!

I applied for writing module only and they told me that there is an issue with your postal address. This was the main reason for the delay. Now it is changed from 6.5 to 7
Congratulation on your new result. did you communicate with your test center or directly with British council? and did they also updated your online result?

PREEMA3107

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, I received TRF score card and bands were unchanged. :(
Oh sorry to hear that, i also appeared for test on 9th Feb and applied for an EOR on 7th March, but mine is still under process. Dont know what is taking so long. When did you receive your TRF?

PREEMA3107

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Got my EOR yesterday and they increased my score. It took almost 2 months but I am happy that I am done with IELTS. Achieved magical score :)
Congratulations! great news. When did you apply for EOR, how much time did it take to get the new TRF?

Prabh01

Feb 7, 2019
Congratulation on your new result. did you communicate with your test center or directly with British council? and did they also updated your online result?
Thanks!

No, British council does not upload EOR result online. They do not even mention anything about result through mail or message. They send new TRF directly. I contacted them through customer care number given on EOR form.

Prabh01

Feb 7, 2019
Congratulations! great news. When did you apply for EOR, how much time did it take to get the new TRF?
Thank you.

I applied for it on 4th Feb.
New TRF was ready on 13th March but due to issue in postal address I received it yesterday.

Vidya sagar

Apr 12, 2018
I got my IELTS academic results on 15th march 2019 and
the scores are LRSW:- 7, 6, 6, 5.5.
All I need is 0.5 bands in writing module as it also increases my overall score.
Applied for EOR:- 20th march 2019.What are my chances of increment? This is my 3rd attempt :(

BayJs

Sep 18, 2018
Got my EOR results, disappointed and shocked.
LRWS 8.5 9 7 6.5 (Orginal score 8.5 9 6.5 6.5)
I need 7 in RSW
This is my second try, I got 7 in speaking in my first try, and I did better than the first time in this test and this what I got.
At least I got my money back.