+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection of CEC Application- Crucial error on letter

TonyPayne

Nov 22, 2020
Hi, I really understand what you are going through , I had exactly same issue . my NOC was 1114 and I was refused for 1411, I really don't understand how they make such mistakes, all effort to re-open was not successful. I had to re-apply. with lost time and money . its really frustrating.

Reactions: Dnrvl

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Hi, I really understand what you are going through , I had exactly same issue . my NOC was 1114 and I was refused for 1411, I really don't understand how they make such mistakes, all effort to re-open was not successful. I had to re-apply. with lost time and money . its really frustrating.
Holy shit. Sounds crazy. What about your your next application? Was it approved with proper NOC?

worrier123

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I'm so sorry to hear that. Do you mind sharing with me what happened when you tried to re-open the case?

worrier123

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I submitted a request for reconsideration and reinstatement today via the webform. I also spoke to a consultant today who said as far as they can say (based on the information at hand, looking at my employment letter, and without knowing exactly what has happened with the IRCC) they think it's a major error on the part of the officer.

I was also advised to contact my MP in the hope that this speeds things along, so I'm sending them an email right now. I'll keep everyone updated with what happens. Keep your fingers crossed or whatever alternative you believe might help me!

worrier123

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I got a message today, the same officer that rejected me wrote the letter and said that it was an 'administrative error' and the wrong code was quoted, but the decision to reject my application was based on considering the right NOC code. I've no more information and no explanation was given. I suppose I'll find out more when I get my GCMS notes.

TonyPayne

Nov 22, 2020
I got a message today, the same officer that rejected me wrote the letter and said that it was an 'administrative error' and the wrong code was quoted, but the decision to reject my application was based on considering the right NOC code. I've no more information and no explanation was given. I suppose I'll find out more when I get my GCMS notes.
They wont even admit it if it was error on their part. because it will raise a lot of cases - Just go ahead and re-apply . Sorry for your experience i know its difficult .

worrier123

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Yeah I'm going to wait to get the GCMS notes and try to figure out what the reason actually is so i can fix it, seeing as the officer didn't. The whole thing is infuriating.