+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Visa application processing time under SDS category

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
But when I did email yesterday I got auto generated msg from them that their is some technical issues happening in websites or something like that..don’t consider that ur email is surely going to be answer if it is really urgent I can cal us
So now I will call them today
Let’s see because we also can’t wait we have only days up to 12 December
this is true bro
there is some issuing going with mail system
yaa do call them

Reactions: Hardeep.89

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
guys i need help
i applied on 17 nov and got reply today that my visa is rejected as they believe that i will not leave their country after study.
please help me guys
i applied under SDS category.

Parvez09

Nov 23, 2018
guys i need help
i applied on 17 nov and got reply today that my visa is rejected as they believe that i will not leave their country after study.
please help me guys
i applied under SDS category.
U must have written something or the other in your SOP which did not satisfy them that you will leave the country

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
yes i too think the same
infact i took help from my visa agent as well as northern lights college office too
still this happened
what should i do now sir
please help

Parvez09

Nov 23, 2018
yes i too think the same
infact i took help from my visa agent as well as northern lights college office too
still this happened
what should i do now sir
please help
What did yiu write in your SOP can you forward it here?

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
To,
The Visa Officer
Canadian High Commission Canada
Sub: Study Permit Application
Dear Sir,
I, Himanshu from New Delhi (India). I was born and raised in an army family so I want to contribute more towards my nation. My parents had a lot of expectations from me .so, I always tried to strive for excellence in whatsoever I did, be it academics or extra- curricular activities. Attended public health dentistry camp, October 20’17-26’17. Participated in Adin implant symposium held at Russian cultural center, New Delhi on 29 November 2015 attended sterilization and disinfection in oral surgery seminar, march 21’18 at park inn, New Delhi. Attended symposium “Adin roads show" by prof. Ziv major, Israel on 26 march 2016, New Delhi.
It provides world class education. It also fosters interactive and developmental experiences in leadership and social responsibility. It has good ratings for teaching quality .Small classroom size enhance the interaction between students and teachers, which eventually leads to better understanding of the course. It provides students academic and co-curricular activities with an emphasis on global connection. In addition to excellent student service facilities, it also enhances the overall development of the student.
During internship, in my course of Dentistry I gained laboratory and practical knowledge with the help of our dexterous professors who act as our mentors. Also, I got to interact with a lot of patients and recognized my communicative, interactive and leadership skills. In addition, our training combined both cognitive and affective instruction through case studies, simulations, individual and group exercises and field work that helped to develop critical effectiveness What is more, I have learnt a lot about Oral Health Care that is helping people in maintaining their Oral health by organizing various camps. So, in order to formulate my keen interest in Health care profession into passion, I would like to gain knowledge at higher level, which will be obtained by this masters degree as it really provides advanced and deep administrative knowledge of my Pre-studied subjects of BDS.I choose this c o u r s e where I can utilize my own knowledge and skills, thus emancipating my knowledge among people of all ages, in order to serve the humanity.

I have decided that graduate program in health care administration would provide me professional satisfaction. My compassionate, trustworthy, sanguine and meticulous nature and my commitment and dedication towards communities have made me the person I am today. It has made me see the challenges related to health profession and I have found ways on how to deal with stressful situations which has helped me
Grow holistically in health care. My diverse interests, social skills and leadership qualities along with being a team player will help me establish collaborative and fruitful relationships in communities. I am confident that health administration program from. Northern Lights College will bridge the gap between where I am and where I wish to be. I thank you for the consideration of my application also this course covers the essentials for a balanced administrator and leader in Healthcare, Human services and related fields.
I choose Canada for my higher studies because it provides wonderful opportunities and experiences as well as world class education. There are globally recognized courses and institutions that provide flexible courses which are equipped with global perspective. Also, I want exposure at the international level. I can also have the opportunity to gain valuable education at very low fees compared to other countries across the global. Moreover, education standard of most of the universities is on par with universities of US and Europe. It will take me in a lively and multicultural lifestyle.
I have a lot of plans. First of all, I want to gain some more knowledge in the field of Administrative Science. It will make me more professional and confident.
After completion of my degree, I would like to return to my home country so that I can provide awareness regarding various health diseases, among people of all ages. It is my dream to become a well administering Dentist and this degree will provide me with an opportunity to examine the intensity and realism of my dream.
After acquiring this degree, I would better be able to make administrative decisions and policies for the patient's well being .Pursuing this degree will award me with anticipated aptitude, knowledge and skills and it will also serve to develop better leadership qualities. I strongly believe that studying. Abroad has many positive impacts on me both professionally and personally and I hope to complete my studies in Canada.
Thanks and Regards,
Dr.Himanshu

this is my SOP

Parvez09

Nov 23, 2018
To,
The Visa Officer
Canadian High Commission Canada
Sub: Study Permit Application
Dear Sir,
I, Himanshu from New Delhi (India). I was born and raised in an army family so I want to contribute more towards my nation. My parents had a lot of expectations from me .so, I always tried to strive for excellence in whatsoever I did, be it academics or extra- curricular activities. Attended public health dentistry camp, October 20’17-26’17. Participated in Adin implant symposium held at Russian cultural center, New Delhi on 29 November 2015 attended sterilization and disinfection in oral surgery seminar, march 21’18 at park inn, New Delhi. Attended symposium “Adin roads show" by prof. Ziv major, Israel on 26 march 2016, New Delhi.
It provides world class education. It also fosters interactive and developmental experiences in leadership and social responsibility. It has good ratings for teaching quality .Small classroom size enhance the interaction between students and teachers, which eventually leads to better understanding of the course. It provides students academic and co-curricular activities with an emphasis on global connection. In addition to excellent student service facilities, it also enhances the overall development of the student.
During internship, in my course of Dentistry I gained laboratory and practical knowledge with the help of our dexterous professors who act as our mentors. Also, I got to interact with a lot of patients and recognized my communicative, interactive and leadership skills. In addition, our training combined both cognitive and affective instruction through case studies, simulations, individual and group exercises and field work that helped to develop critical effectiveness What is more, I have learnt a lot about Oral Health Care that is helping people in maintaining their Oral health by organizing various camps. So, in order to formulate my keen interest in Health care profession into passion, I would like to gain knowledge at higher level, which will be obtained by this masters degree as it really provides advanced and deep administrative knowledge of my Pre-studied subjects of BDS.I choose this c o u r s e where I can utilize my own knowledge and skills, thus emancipating my knowledge among people of all ages, in order to serve the humanity.

I have decided that graduate program in health care administration would provide me professional satisfaction. My compassionate, trustworthy, sanguine and meticulous nature and my commitment and dedication towards communities have made me the person I am today. It has made me see the challenges related to health profession and I have found ways on how to deal with stressful situations which has helped me
Grow holistically in health care. My diverse interests, social skills and leadership qualities along with being a team player will help me establish collaborative and fruitful relationships in communities. I am confident that health administration program from. Northern Lights College will bridge the gap between where I am and where I wish to be. I thank you for the consideration of my application also this course covers the essentials for a balanced administrator and leader in Healthcare, Human services and related fields.
I choose Canada for my higher studies because it provides wonderful opportunities and experiences as well as world class education. There are globally recognized courses and institutions that provide flexible courses which are equipped with global perspective. Also, I want exposure at the international level. I can also have the opportunity to gain valuable education at very low fees compared to other countries across the global. Moreover, education standard of most of the universities is on par with universities of US and Europe. It will take me in a lively and multicultural lifestyle.
I have a lot of plans. First of all, I want to gain some more knowledge in the field of Administrative Science. It will make me more professional and confident.
After completion of my degree, I would like to return to my home country so that I can provide awareness regarding various health diseases, among people of all ages. It is my dream to become a well administering Dentist and this degree will provide me with an opportunity to examine the intensity and realism of my dream.
After acquiring this degree, I would better be able to make administrative decisions and policies for the patient's well being .Pursuing this degree will award me with anticipated aptitude, knowledge and skills and it will also serve to develop better leadership qualities. I strongly believe that studying. Abroad has many positive impacts on me both professionally and personally and I hope to complete my studies in Canada.
Thanks and Regards,
Dr.Himanshu

this is my SOP
“ I would like to return to my home country so that I can provide awareness regarding various health diseases,among people of all ages” , this line looks a bit dicy , change this line next time when you apply and do include a :

Parental property
Assurance that you will return to your country after the course completion.

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
“ I would like to return to my home country so that I can provide awareness regarding various health diseases,among people of all ages” , this line looks a bit dicy , change this line next time when you apply and do include a :

Parental property
Assurance that you will return to your country after the course completion.
parental property
as in to add details of houses,farms and shops!!
like this sir??

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
yaa right
should i apply again for jan 2019 intake now
or not
because it takes time to process also
what do you advise sir???

ro_bzz

Nov 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
Passport Req..
04-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2018
LANDED..........
26-12-2018
yaa right
or not
Jan intake applications are closed. So, i would suggest you to do deffer and then reapply.

ro_bzz

Nov 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
Passport Req..
04-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2018
LANDED..........
26-12-2018
yaa right
or not
Personally, i will recommend you to follow these points in SOP:

Introduction

Name, qualification, job experience (if any), ielts.
Why Canada
You may write that it is your dream country or you always wanted to study abroad, etc.
College Details
Why have you selected this particular college.
Course Details
· Why you selected this course
· Your interest in this course
· Course subjects
Future Prospects after completion of the course
· Career options
Request for Visa

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Personally, i will recommend you to follow these points in SOP:

Introduction

Name, qualification, job experience (if any), ielts.
Why Canada
You may write that it is your dream country or you always wanted to study abroad, etc.
College Details
Why have you selected this particular college.
Course Details
· Why you selected this course
· Your interest in this course
· Course subjects
Future Prospects after completion of the course
· Career options
Request for Visa
bro thanks for your kind step
let me think for a day
i am bit confused. just spoke to a known, he is saying that he will get in touch with immigration lawyer then would advise me what to do