+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Visa application processing time under SDS category

Nithin88

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
bro, don't worry even i did apply offline on bangalore on nov26, I'm going to Fleming. i don't about sheridan but I'm sure that it will be under sds. they gave me a list of 48 or 49 colleges unders this program and I'm sure i saw sheridan.
It's not that dude... I already booked air ticket for 30 th. That's the problem. Would I get visa before that?

Nithin88

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
bro, don't worry even i did apply offline on bangalore on nov26, I'm going to Fleming. i don't about sheridan but I'm sure that it will be under sds. they gave me a list of 48 or 49 colleges unders this program and I'm sure i saw sheridan.
What's ur status showing

GUHAN20

Nov 19, 2018
SPP is an old program and no longer applicable and SDS is based on the college having a DLI number. This opens the SDS program to almost all colleges in Canada and not a select few.

Of course if you go to a known college your chances of getting are better as Visa Officer knows about the standard of the college but with SDS you can apply to any college with a DLI number and not a select few.
i know bro that's why i said spp/sds. they gave me a list of 49 colleges under this program in the vfs office . i don't remember all. i also don't remember seeing northern lights on it

GUHAN20

Nov 19, 2018
same prob to me. all tickets from jan 1 are really expensive.my ticket is on dec 28th. lets hope for the best

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
i know bro that's why i said spp/sds. they gave me a list of 49 colleges under this program in the vfs office . i don't remember all. i also don't remember seeing northern lights on it
Whoever gave you that list is wrong, they have just given you old SPP list. Google Canada DLI institution list and see if northern lights is there. Of the college has DLI number you can apply for SDS.

Nithin88

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
As Christmas a major celebration for Canadians, does it affects our processing? As there is a major chance for them to go for vacation

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Would gap create problem?
Gap means you neither studied or worked then yes. If by gap you mean you worked for 3-4 years after graduating then no. Provided that your work experience and your degree match the course you are taking then it should be OK.

mkapoor95

Dec 5, 2018
Applied under SDS for Seneca college on September 17, 2018, in Chandigarh, offline. Online status still show reviewing eligibility.
Can anyone guide till what time should I expect decision on my application. In fact, in anticipation, I have already got booked my flight for 13.12.18.

Nithin88

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Applied under SDS for Seneca college on September 17, 2018, in Chandigarh, offline. Online status still show reviewing eligibility.
Can anyone guide till what time should I expect decision on my application. In fact, in anticipation, I have already got booked my flight for 13.12.18.
Why its taking more than 3 months?
Didn't u mail them?