+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Visa application processing time under SDS category

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
I got msg on vfs tracking your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from ircc office on 18/12/2018 and is on transit through the VAC in (Hub City) to the canada visa application centre in chandigarh.my file received on 30/11/2018 under sds category.That day was friday, so practically its been 11 working days. Is it approval?

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
I am making available my SOP which I had submitted alongwith my application dated 17.09.2018, please suggest whether there is any deficiency in it due to which my application is still shown to be under review:

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

I was born in Chandigarh (India), in a middle income group family on April 12, 1995. My parents are well educated & qualified. My father is a Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) and also passed Three year’s Degree of Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.). My mother has done her Master’s Degree in Hindi Language and Degree of Bachelor of Education. My father is in Government service for more than 27 years and presently working as a Special Secretary in the Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh. My mother is a Home-maker and younger brother, aged 15 years, is pursuing his Secondary Education (10th Class).

I acquired my Secondary and Senior Secondary education from D.A.V. Public School, Sector 8, Chandigarh. Thereafter, I got admission in the Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical) [four years degree course] in the Dr. S.S.B. University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh, in May 2013 and passed the same with CGPA of 7.273 out of 10 point scale (72.73%) in May 2017. In April 2018, I appeared in the IELTS Academic Exam and scored overall band of 7.0. In my early school days, I joined the sport of ‘Table Tennis’. Seeing my passion, my then coach encouraged and trained me. As a result, I excelled in the game and played up to the level of State, National and Inter-University and won numerous championships/tournaments in India.

During placement drive in the Panjab University, Chandigarh, in the final year of my degree, i.e. Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical), I had an opportunity to face a number of interviews for the jobs being offered by Companies, which of course were related to Chemical Industries. However, the job profile of those offers was totally traditional, i.e. to discharge the function in front of machines. For the little experience which I acquired during my internship in a paint industry, namely, ‘Asian Paints’, while pursuing my degree, I wanted to have a job of a different nature with diversity. And, soon after acquiring my degree in May, 2017, I got an opportunity to work with ORAVEL STAYS PRIVATE LIMITED, which owns and operates a budget hotel chain, with the name and style of “OYO Rooms”. For a person having the qualification of Chemical Engineering, in normal parlance it sounds strange to work with an employer who is primarily considered to be in the business of Hospitality. But my thinking, ideas and practical approach was a slight different, for, I knew that it would have been a great opportunity to join aforesaid Company, and prove myself to be an asset for them because with an educational background of Chemical Engineering, I was/am capable of understanding the requirements of persons belonging to different types of industrial organisations. Accordingly I joined the said Company in July, 2017, as a ‘Key Account Manager’ and presently discharging my duties as a ‘Sales Associate’.

Having served and acquiring field experience for about a year, I realised that without improving my educational qualification, it will be very difficult to face the competition and grow my career graph. When I consulted my fellow beings and seniors, most of them advised me to venture my studies in the fields related to Personnel, Market and Business Management. I explored about few of them, and during this time I came across a unique course, namely, “Supply and Chain Management – Global Logistics”. Basically, this course is an integration of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) technology as also Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing (SAP) in several subjects within the program, giving technical skills to integrate technology into business processes – skills that global employers demand. The program builds upon one’s previous experience and/or education, providing an intensive and coordinated approach to study the flow of goods and services from raw material suppliers to the final customers. This product flow will be reviewed from a global perspective, providing the students with a comprehensive understanding of the international business process. The students will learn using hands-on interactive methods, including case-studies, making their experience relevant and applied. In other words, the said Course is an off-shoot and has a direct link with my qualification of Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical) as also my field experience of Marketing and Management.

India, my Homeland, is a vast country, having diversity in respect of culture, climate, traditions etc. It is in the phase of growth, especially in the fields of industry and network of various means of transportation viz. rail, road, water & air, which are growing day-by-day. I am of the considered view that in the coming years, there will be dire need of qualified persons having the specialization referred to above. Thus, I decided to go ahead with the said course. But the question before me was – From Where? It is apt to state that in India, as on date there are only a few educational institutions who offer curriculum in the said course, but their results are uncertain.

WHY CANADA

· Ideal study destination.

· Institutions around the country celebrate diversity, liberty and multiculturalism.

· High academic standards and rigorous quality controls.

· High-quality education will certainly open doors for a bright future and also enhance the career prospects over the long term.

· Within my budget/finances.

In conspectus of above, I opted and applied for admission in the SENECA COLLEGE, 1750, FINCH AVENUE EAST, TORONTO, ON, CANADA M2J2X5. After scrutiny of my academic records, experience and other achievements, the said College has selected me for the course in question. I sincerely believe that the Canadian education coupled with a high quality of living and cultural diversity will give me the exposure needed to initiate a successful career in life. The Canadian education system is considered to be one of the best in the world as it places a lot of emphasis on quality training. Canadian institutions are consistently ranked amongst the best in the world because of world class faculty and infrastructure. It is apposite to mention that I have already completed all the requisite formalities such as payment of full course fee of entire year and boarding & living expenses by way of GIC, by raising an Education Loan from a Banking & Financial Institution, and out of financial support from my parents.

I am sanguine & hopeful that after studying in Canada, my cherished dream of equipping myself with the latest knowhow, in order to meet the demands & challenges, will become true. I will be well trained to start working with leading companies in almost all spheres of life when I will return back to India. India is a hub of diversity and there is always demand for persons who have a good educational background & experience. The area of my proposed study is still alien to my country and this being is a growing sector, there are growing job opportunities in this area. The education program selected by me will further prepare me to enter this highly competitive & professional field as a much proficient, assured and confident individual. I am, thus, looking forward for this golden opportunity which will certainly make my career graph soar sky high.

(Mayank Kapoor)
Hey, its too much complicated to read. So maybe they are having difficulty assessing your file and in your sop there are spelling mistakes too like my then coach and panjab etc. But don't worry if your profile is good. You will get visa. Use ircc web form to enquire about your case. You can see it on cic website.

mkapoor95

Dec 5, 2018
Hey, its too much complicated to read. So maybe they are having difficulty assessing your file and in your sop there are spelling mistakes too like my then coach and panjab etc. But don't worry if your profile is good. You will get visa. Use ircc web form to enquire about your case. You can see it on cic website.
"My then coach" refers to the coach who had trained me; and 'Panjab University' is the name of university from where I got my B.Tech, so these are not mistakes. SOP is complicated, as opined by you, I had explained everything one by one, i.e. starting from my family background, then schooling and education, then about job, then need for higher education, followed by selection of course and why education in Canada. In my view, no complex language was used by me. SOP is in simple English. I have already used IRCC Web form, but to respond to that they require upto 28 working days.

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
"My then coach" refers to the coach who had trained me; and 'Panjab University' is the name of university from where I got my B.Tech, so these are not mistakes. SOP is complicated, as opined by you, I had explained everything one by one, i.e. starting from my family background, then schooling and education, then about job, then need for higher education, followed by selection of course and why education in Canada. In my view, no complex language was used by me. SOP is in simple English. I have already used IRCC Web form, but to respond to that they require upto 28 working days.
Okay, its my own viewpoint. But if you are confident, then why asking? Be positive and wait for result. All the best.

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
I got msg on vfs tracking your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from ircc office on 18/12/2018 and is on transit through the VAC in (Hub City) to the canada visa application centre in chandigarh.my file received on 30/11/2018 under sds category.That day was friday, so practically its been 11 working days. Is it approval?
I got my visa. Good luck to you all and very important keep faith in god. God do everything what is best for you

Ayush kashyap

Jun 21, 2019
guys i need help i have applied under SDS category for September intake on 25 june , got biometric done on 27 june nd medical approved on 8 july it's been almost 20 days now how much more time it'll take nd what are the approval rate because in Canada site it is mentioned that they approve most of the eligibile fies within 20 days