+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Visa application processing time under SDS category

krunal6689

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
All colleges with DLI number are in SDS scheme. You can google DLI institution list.

Sheridan is on DLI list.
Is it make any difference in delhi vac and bangalore vac? I mean in terms success rate or refusal rate.which one is good

krunal6689

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
bro, don't worry even i did apply offline on bangalore on nov26, I'm going to Fleming. i don't about sheridan but I'm sure that it will be under sds. they gave me a list of 48 or 49 colleges unders this program and I'm sure i saw sheridan.
Bro is there any difference in procedure of delhi and banglore..which one is better.

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
should i apply on dec 12 for jan intake sds category
will it be ok??
i got refusal on dec 7
please guide me sir

Karu 18

Nov 30, 2018
hi,
my consultants send the documents on 21 of November .nd today i got the tracking id.it says that my application has been received and it is under process on 4 dec.
how much time it will take from now?
worried :/
Please inform if you got approval

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
should i apply on dec 12 for jan intake sds category
will it be ok??
i got refusal on dec 7
please guide me sir
You should get caips note first to know actual reasons for refusal and don't hurry for jan intake. Its too close. Apply for next available intake after getting caips note and address the reasons given by vo.

Awarnoor

Dec 8, 2018
U will get it soon . One of my frnd applied on 26 th Nov sds online. She got her visa on Friday but I had applied on 21st Nov and still it's under processing. She got her medical updated and Visa approved on the same day. It all depends on the visa officer and on luck . All the best[/QUOTAn update i got approval today . My agent said they will dispatch my passport to the visa office and will get after a week

mkapoor95

Dec 5, 2018
Applied on September 17, 2018 offline in Chandigarh. Application is still pending process, i.e. reviewing eligibility. Given in writting to VFS, Chandigarh twice and my authorised representative also sent a mail on Dec. 8, but no response received. Is there anybody, who is facing same problem. And, of course has some one has any solution for this. My classes will start from January 7, 2019 in Seneca, Toronto.

mkapoor95

Dec 5, 2018
I am making available my SOP which I had submitted alongwith my application dated 17.09.2018, please suggest whether there is any deficiency in it due to which my application is still shown to be under review:

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

I was born in Chandigarh (India), in a middle income group family on April 12, 1995. My parents are well educated & qualified. My father is a Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) and also passed Three year’s Degree of Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.). My mother has done her Master’s Degree in Hindi Language and Degree of Bachelor of Education. My father is in Government service for more than 27 years and presently working as a Special Secretary in the Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh. My mother is a Home-maker and younger brother, aged 15 years, is pursuing his Secondary Education (10th Class).

I acquired my Secondary and Senior Secondary education from D.A.V. Public School, Sector 8, Chandigarh. Thereafter, I got admission in the Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical) [four years degree course] in the Dr. S.S.B. University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh, in May 2013 and passed the same with CGPA of 7.273 out of 10 point scale (72.73%) in May 2017. In April 2018, I appeared in the IELTS Academic Exam and scored overall band of 7.0. In my early school days, I joined the sport of ‘Table Tennis’. Seeing my passion, my then coach encouraged and trained me. As a result, I excelled in the game and played up to the level of State, National and Inter-University and won numerous championships/tournaments in India.

During placement drive in the Panjab University, Chandigarh, in the final year of my degree, i.e. Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical), I had an opportunity to face a number of interviews for the jobs being offered by Companies, which of course were related to Chemical Industries. However, the job profile of those offers was totally traditional, i.e. to discharge the function in front of machines. For the little experience which I acquired during my internship in a paint industry, namely, ‘Asian Paints’, while pursuing my degree, I wanted to have a job of a different nature with diversity. And, soon after acquiring my degree in May, 2017, I got an opportunity to work with ORAVEL STAYS PRIVATE LIMITED, which owns and operates a budget hotel chain, with the name and style of “OYO Rooms”. For a person having the qualification of Chemical Engineering, in normal parlance it sounds strange to work with an employer who is primarily considered to be in the business of Hospitality. But my thinking, ideas and practical approach was a slight different, for, I knew that it would have been a great opportunity to join aforesaid Company, and prove myself to be an asset for them because with an educational background of Chemical Engineering, I was/am capable of understanding the requirements of persons belonging to different types of industrial organisations. Accordingly I joined the said Company in July, 2017, as a ‘Key Account Manager’ and presently discharging my duties as a ‘Sales Associate’.

Having served and acquiring field experience for about a year, I realised that without improving my educational qualification, it will be very difficult to face the competition and grow my career graph. When I consulted my fellow beings and seniors, most of them advised me to venture my studies in the fields related to Personnel, Market and Business Management. I explored about few of them, and during this time I came across a unique course, namely, “Supply and Chain Management – Global Logistics”. Basically, this course is an integration of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) technology as also Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing (SAP) in several subjects within the program, giving technical skills to integrate technology into business processes – skills that global employers demand. The program builds upon one’s previous experience and/or education, providing an intensive and coordinated approach to study the flow of goods and services from raw material suppliers to the final customers. This product flow will be reviewed from a global perspective, providing the students with a comprehensive understanding of the international business process. The students will learn using hands-on interactive methods, including case-studies, making their experience relevant and applied. In other words, the said Course is an off-shoot and has a direct link with my qualification of Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical) as also my field experience of Marketing and Management.

India, my Homeland, is a vast country, having diversity in respect of culture, climate, traditions etc. It is in the phase of growth, especially in the fields of industry and network of various means of transportation viz. rail, road, water & air, which are growing day-by-day. I am of the considered view that in the coming years, there will be dire need of qualified persons having the specialization referred to above. Thus, I decided to go ahead with the said course. But the question before me was – From Where? It is apt to state that in India, as on date there are only a few educational institutions who offer curriculum in the said course, but their results are uncertain.

WHY CANADA

· Ideal study destination.

· Institutions around the country celebrate diversity, liberty and multiculturalism.

· High academic standards and rigorous quality controls.

· High-quality education will certainly open doors for a bright future and also enhance the career prospects over the long term.

· Within my budget/finances.

In conspectus of above, I opted and applied for admission in the SENECA COLLEGE, 1750, FINCH AVENUE EAST, TORONTO, ON, CANADA M2J2X5. After scrutiny of my academic records, experience and other achievements, the said College has selected me for the course in question. I sincerely believe that the Canadian education coupled with a high quality of living and cultural diversity will give me the exposure needed to initiate a successful career in life. The Canadian education system is considered to be one of the best in the world as it places a lot of emphasis on quality training. Canadian institutions are consistently ranked amongst the best in the world because of world class faculty and infrastructure. It is apposite to mention that I have already completed all the requisite formalities such as payment of full course fee of entire year and boarding & living expenses by way of GIC, by raising an Education Loan from a Banking & Financial Institution, and out of financial support from my parents.

I am sanguine & hopeful that after studying in Canada, my cherished dream of equipping myself with the latest knowhow, in order to meet the demands & challenges, will become true. I will be well trained to start working with leading companies in almost all spheres of life when I will return back to India. India is a hub of diversity and there is always demand for persons who have a good educational background & experience. The area of my proposed study is still alien to my country and this being is a growing sector, there are growing job opportunities in this area. The education program selected by me will further prepare me to enter this highly competitive & professional field as a much proficient, assured and confident individual. I am, thus, looking forward for this golden opportunity which will certainly make my career graph soar sky high.

(Mayank Kapoor)

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
i cant find anything like that

i filed my case and got refusal within 3 weeks.
there is some problem
you need to call them or mail them or ask for appointment

mkapoor95

Dec 5, 2018
i cant find anything like that

i filed my case and got refusal within 3 weeks.
there is some problem
you need to call them or mail them or ask for appointment
Visit to VFS, Chandigarh, does not bear any fruit. They only say that my passport is lying in embassy. Entry in embassy not permitted. To mail they don't respond. Even sent a message through IRCC Web Form, but it can take 28 days through that channel.
Please enlighten how appointment can be sought.

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Visit to VFS, Chandigarh, does not bear any fruit. They only say that my passport is lying in embassy. Entry in embassy not permitted. To mail they don't respond. Even sent a message through IRCC Web Form, but it can take 28 days through that channel.
Please enlighten how appointment can be sought.
what happened through IRCC eeb form??

bro you have to wait for 28 days then

As well as call consultants,tell them abt your file and ask abt the soltn