+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugees can now apply for PR online

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Thanks a lot
Do I need to label all required docs in the same way? i.e. photos for me n family, passports etc??
And one thing more that when do they send you epost or anything else after submitting webform for Refugee Travel Document?
Regards
yes, label all uploads in the same way. As for the travel doc, there is another forum for that and people there with more experience will assist you better

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
in PR application generic form they are asking about valid passport
What do I need to say, I have just copies

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I also just fill in the column of the passport! Do we have to fill in it or not? Where's the passport at the immigration office

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Yesterday, I filled out a lot of information on the Internet and uploaded various identification documents of my country of origin at the same time! I have no children, no spouse to be reunited, and save a lot of time! The next step is to take a photo and upload the photo! The immigration agent suggested that I still use the mailing method, but I want to try to apply online! After all, the newly introduced way!

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
yes, label all uploads in the same way. As for the travel doc, there is another forum for that and people there with more experience will assist you better
Hi,
Good Afternoon!
May I ask that If I need to get Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate or passport copies of family , attested by Notary and to let him write “This is true copy of original “?
Regards