+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugees can now apply for PR online

kamtar2022

Oct 15, 2021
Hello everyone, please help me with these questions.

Generic Form:
Passport Question: Do you have a valid passport/travel document? I answered NO [As IRCC took my passport and I don't have it.]

National ID Question: My ID is expired. What should I write in the expiry date ? The form gives an error if I use the expiry date. Should I leave it empty or just say that I don't have ID CARD.

Schedule 14 form:
Q7: Are you a legal permanent resident of any country? I answered YES, My_Home_Country. Can you return to that country? NO

Please someone help me. I would be grateful.

Thanks.

Dan321

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hello everyone, please help me with these questions.

Generic Form:
Passport Question: Do you have a valid passport/travel document? I answered NO [As IRCC took my passport and I don't have it.]

National ID Question: My ID is expired. What should I write in the expiry date ? The form gives an error if I use the expiry date. Should I leave it empty or just say that I don't have ID CARD.

Schedule 14 form:
Q7: Are you a legal permanent resident of any country? I answered YES, My_Home_Country. Can you return to that country? NO

Please someone help me. I would be grateful.

Thanks.
You should answer yes for passport
Write passport number issue/ expiration date

Second question is

hilal86

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi
Hope you guys are doing good ? Is there any update on Online PR Application submitted in month of Aug 2021 ? I have not got any Temporary application number after submission of application , is there any good news from anyone about their processing let u know

Thank you

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Hi
Hope you guys are doing good ? Is there any update on Online PR Application submitted in month of Aug 2021 ? I have not got any Temporary application number after submission of application , is there any good news from anyone about their processing let u know

Thank you
I submitted my application online on August 5 this year, and received a temporary application number that month!