+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugees can now apply for PR online

Aug 25, 2021
TORONTO
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
Please if anyone found a solution for this problem let us know, I have submitted a web form, bit no answer
I posted in that thread and posting here again as It is already sorted out. Delete one of your dependants profile and retype it again. When you complete one child's profile all other are automatically changed to completed status.

MARIUSA

Jan 6, 2021
This is not correct.

All In canada Permanent Residency from Protected Class will need to be mailed to Mississauga. This portal helps you to confirm you are In Canada, updated your address, upload photo, or if there is any issue with your permanent residence application they will email you the link, and you sign in and correspond with IRCC..

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html
It is true, application for PR for protected persons went digital! meaning you can apply online for your PR, and you can portal to updates some information, including uploading photos, documents or confirm your mailing address and so forth!

Reactions: Simba112

Sean jones

Dec 7, 2020
It should be the principal applicant of the refugee claim who files the PR

Note: If you are a woman, you must list all children born to you. If you are a man, you must list all the children you have fathered.
Thanks bro. But website always says, add dependent. I am the principal applicant of our refugee claim and my mom is not my dependent. According to me dependent means under 22 and not spouse/partner. Just a little bit confuse bro. Thanks again.

MARIUSA

Jan 6, 2021
Thanks bro. But website always says, add dependent. I am the principal applicant of our refugee claim and my mom is not my dependent. According to me dependent means under 22 and not spouse/partner. Just a little bit confuse bro. Thanks again.
Dependents are young people from your family who still under 22yrs old, like your children or your brothers and sisters, later when you succeed and granted your PR, you can sponsor your parents!

Sean jones

Dec 7, 2020
Dependents are young people from your family who still under 22yrs old, like your children or your brothers and sisters, later when you succeed and granted your PR, you can sponsor your parents!
I know. Actually I and my mom refugee case has been processed under one file. But we are both adult and no dependent to each other. Shall I open two different accounts to apply for PR?

kamtar2022

Oct 15, 2021
Hi guys, I received NOD, want to apply for PR applicatoin. I am thinking to apply it online. Can someone please let me know:

1. Do we just need to scan all the original documents and upload it. No need to send any document at all ?
2. How do we submit proof of relationship later on (For example, WhatsApp chat, pictures etc...)
3. Similarly, what about documents like an Attested marriage certificate. Do we just scan them and upload ?

Thank you for help.

hilal86

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
no.. i guess ircc will send him temporary AOR in couple of weeks. however, the status on the pr application portal shows submitted
Hi did you recieve any confiemation? No messages or e mail after submitting online application. I spoke with IRCC agent they dont have any information regarding our online application. Any one who got any message or e mail rather than just submitted.

hilal86

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi
Hope everyone is doing good.
May I ask when did you apply? Did you apply online?
I applied online in the first week of August but nothing so far…
Regards
Any update any application number ? Nothing for me same here applied 5th august