+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online PR Application portal is Ok Now

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Those who wanted to Apply for PR through Online faced issues while adding dependents.

Today i Checked, the problem has been resolved. Thanks goes to The Authority.

Aug 25, 2021
TORONTO
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
It is working just delete one of the old dependant children application and retype it. All others will be back to complete status. That's how it worked for me.

Malikadi007

Sep 8, 2021
Does anyone know the timeline to get PR if we apply online who got protected person status and what are the supporting doc we need to attach?

Hws24

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I have a question Please,
I am an accepted refugee, so when I applied online I chose the immigration status as : Refugee Claimant, I was applying for my Health Card today and the lady put my status as protected person!
Does it mean I submitted my papers with wrong information?!!
and if so what can I do?

I cannot have my papers any more delayed my spouse is not in Canada yet!

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
I have a question Please,
I am an accepted refugee, so when I applied online I chose the immigration status as : Refugee Claimant, I was applying for my Health Card today and the lady put my status as protected person!
Does it mean I submitted my papers with wrong information?!!
and if so what can I do?

I cannot have my papers any more delayed my spouse is not in Canada yet!
If your case have been accepted then it means that you’re not a refugee claimant anymore, you’re now a convention refugee/protected person

Reactions: Hws24

IcloudUser1985

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
u said the lady put your status as protected poerson , am assuming she is service ontario employee , if so , they know what they are doing and i wouldnt be worried. Unless you wanna visit them instead of calling.

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
u said the lady put your status as protected poerson , am assuming she is service ontario employee , if so , they know what they are doing and i wouldnt be worried. Unless you wanna visit them instead of calling.
I think he was referring to his PR application