Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Just got a reply from ircc that they are aware of this issue and looking to fix as soon as they can

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Great! Thanks for the update. How did you contact them and got response? I reported multiple times from the web form. They never replied.
I just tweeted IRCC about the issue and they replied in half hour

Reactions: hilal86

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
I have started filling up the pdf forms and would submit paper based application as this issue has been going for weeks without resolution so rather than wasting time paper is the direction to go for me

Mursal Waheed

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hi
I have done my application by mail, can is submit the application of my dependent (my husband) online or should continue doing it online

nurse_giz

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
Can I apply for a PR card from this system, but I have applied in mail before and never received my card because of photo requirements did not met. Can I apply again

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
I opened a web form regarding adding dependent 'missing information issue ' with screenshot and further details.
I got as usual reply from the but after one day i found that that glitch has been fixed . Now adding dependent is not a 'missing information' issue

hilal86

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi friends
Any update after applying online? No e mail no update till date in my application status. I called IRCC they say they dont have any information for our online file. We have not got any application number till now. Good luck for all

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hi friends
Any update after applying online? No e mail no update till date in my application status. I called IRCC they say they dont have any information for our online file. We have not got any application number till now. Good luck for all
when did you exactly apply?

Capt.Marcos

Feb 1, 2020
Hi I have a question regarding filling IMM 5406 online. I am applying for outland spousal sponsorship online and below are the instructions.

I have added information for my spouse along with detail of all family members (Myself, her parents and her siblings. we do not have children)

Should I add a separate tab for each of the family members, I mean one for me, her father, mother and sibling and enter all the details or, is it just for applicants who have children or other family members that are accompanying?

Following are the instructions for the form:

What is this form for?
We need information about your family:

• Parents
  • Children
  • Spouse
  • Siblings
You don’t need to complete this entire form in one sitting. To save your progress on this form, click “Save and continue.” You can return to this form later by clicking “View my applications” on the homepage.
Before you get started
You (the principal applicant) must fill out this form for yourself and on behalf of any of your family members 18 years of age or older who are not already Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Enter all names in English and in your native language (for example, Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean or Japanese script or Chinese commercial/telegraphic code). If a section does not apply, write “Not Applicable."

Hws24

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
URGENT: Can anyone help? I tried many times. Couldn't find any error, but it keeps saying "Missing Information". I'm afraid that the online form has a problem.

In my "Generic application form for Canada (IMM 0008)", my dependent (child) form status remains "Missing Information" although I did fill all the information. Anyone has same problem? Spouse form is Complete.
Please if anyone found a solution for this problem let us know, I have submitted a web form, bit no answer