+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

icecoldbaby

Nov 11, 2021
Have you got a response yet? They opened my message on 16 April and called my references on 19 but up until now there is nothing. My travel date is April 30 and still nothing?

Needhelpmost

Oct 25, 2021
I sent my paperwork to Gatineau by mail ( copies of document sing by grantor ) on Dec 15. they started process on 14th Feb and my money deducted on 25th Feb but still I’m not heard anything from them about when my travel document will come ! Anyone have any idea ? What should I do ?

Mike00

Jun 20, 2012
Hi all, my wife requested urgent processing on April 11 through the web form and received a response saying that they were forwarding the information to the responsible office, since then it has been complete silence on their behalf. Is anyone else o. This same scenario? What have you guys done to speed up the process? Any help is greatly apprecitated

adsiyad

May 30, 2022
Hello everyone,

I applied for my urgent travel document on February 28 through the mail, and delivery was confirmed on March 1. I called the IRCC on March 31 to make a follow-up, and they told me they couldn't find my file in the system; my timeline is as follows;
1. March 1, 2022 - IRCC Ottawa received my RTD application with proof of urgent travel
2. March 31 - I called IRCC and requested urgent processing - the agent told me she placed my urgent on the system
3. May 1 - my file wasn't still on the system
4. May 2 - I called the IRCC helpline, and they sent a follow-up message to the Gatineau office on the status of my application
5. May 25 - I submitted a web form for urgent processing.
6. May 26 - I have received a message from IRCC saying they forwarded my inquiry to the concerned office.
7- As of today, I'm still waiting........

I would like to request clarification on the following scenarios if anyone in the forum has experience;
1. I Used CoPR as proof of immigration status (and I noticed CoPR has an issue and expiry date in it) along with single journey travel document letter that I was given when 1st time to traveling Canada. Would the expired CoPR be still OK? 'm still about to receive my PR Card.
2. I used Health Card ID as proof of identity certified by my grantaur (from a public notary); would that be also sufficient to proof my identity.

Looking forward to your kind responses.

Luv-canada

Aug 31, 2021
Hello everyone,

I applied for my urgent travel document on February 28 through the mail, and delivery was confirmed on March 1. I called the IRCC on March 31 to make a follow-up, and they told me they couldn't find my file in the system; my timeline is as follows;
1. March 1, 2022 - IRCC Ottawa received my RTD application with proof of urgent travel
2. March 31 - I called IRCC and requested urgent processing - the agent told me she placed my urgent on the system
3. May 1 - my file wasn't still on the system
4. May 2 - I called the IRCC helpline, and they sent a follow-up message to the Gatineau office on the status of my application
5. May 25 - I submitted a web form for urgent processing.
6. May 26 - I have received a message from IRCC saying they forwarded my inquiry to the concerned office.
7- As of today, I'm still waiting........

I would like to request clarification on the following scenarios if anyone in the forum has experience;
1. I Used CoPR as proof of immigration status (and I noticed CoPR has an issue and expiry date in it) along with single journey travel document letter that I was given when 1st time to traveling Canada. Would the expired CoPR be still OK? 'm still about to receive my PR Card.
2. I used Health Card ID as proof of identity certified by my grantaur (from a public notary); would that be also sufficient to proof my identity.

Looking forward to your kind responses.
If you used CoPR u will get 2 years RTD, best option is send them PR CARD copy by fax to get 5 years RTD

LUV

Reactions: adsiyad