+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

adsiyad

May 30, 2022
If you used CoPR u will get 2 years RTD, best option is send them PR CARD copy by fax to get 5 years RTD

LUV
Thank @Luv-canada even though I haven't received my PR card yet, but they have already my RTD application with them, is there an option to add my PR card to my already submitted application in case I receive the PR while I'm still the RTD. What do you think of my second question would they accept health card as proof of identity?

Luv-canada

Aug 31, 2021
Thank @Luv-canada even though I haven't received my PR card yet, but they have already my RTD application with them, is there an option to add my PR card to my already submitted application in case I receive the PR while I'm still the RTD. What do you think of my second question would they accept health card as proof of identity?
Its not about identity, it’s about validity of RTD, whenever you receive PR CARD , call IRCC to get your application number and fax the card copy so you can get 5 years RTD.

heath card is okay as photo ID.
LUV

Shary47

May 31, 2022
Hi please someone help me get a answer I applied for rtd in October 2021 my card was charged in march 2022 In April 2022 I requested for urgent rtd I got a mail stating-
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have forwarded your request for the urgent processing of your certificate of identity or refugee travel document to the responsible office. We cannot guarantee that the request will be accepted, the responsible office will contact you to assess the situation.

Has someone got any mail like this anyone with same situation please share your experience thank you very for the reply in advance

EmA123

Nov 28, 2020
Hey
Please can you help me?
how can i get the copy of notice of seizure and how much time does it take to get it?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

EmA123

Nov 28, 2020
If they refuse to issue you a copy, request rcmp loss report, send it back....but i am sure your local processing office may issue you a copy..call them
Ok my lawyer send them an email. How much times does it take to get it now?

Davidson01

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hello guys,

I recieved my RTD. I'm planning a visit to Ghana. Please did anybody have a requirements if ghana accept RTD without a visa or any experiences visiting ghana with rtd. Pls, your advice is important

Shary47

May 31, 2022
Hello guys,

I recieved my RTD. I'm planning a visit to Ghana. Please did anybody have a requirements if ghana accept RTD without a visa or any experiences visiting ghana with rtd. Pls, your advice is important
Hi brother in how many days did u got rtd will appreciate your reply thanks

Alshuwaiter

Mar 15, 2022
Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone has applied recently for refugee travel document.
I mailed my application and sent the webform for urgent service and I provided proof of urgent travel.

I submitted my application on March 10th, I called today and the agent told me that my application is not in the system yet, although I mentioned in the webform that I'm traveling on April 15th.

Does anyone has experience recently on how long it takes to get the RTD ?

Your answers are appreciated. Thanks
Refugees who are facing extra delay on their court appointments and decisions, PR applications, travel documents Pleas join our camping for our rights #Refugees_not_hostages
contact me either by email malshuwaiter@gmail.com or text me: 613-413-8441