+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

EmA123

Nov 28, 2020
Hi,
Has anyone received RTD recently? My friend mailed his application for RTD urgent ob Monday and it was delivered on Thursday.

Abnod

Apr 22, 2022
Hello everyone,

I have applied for RTD urgent I sent my webform ang got a replay with a link to epost, after submitting all the documents the I asked to mail them my old RTD and I did and it was delivered a day after. but now it has been 16 days since they opened my post.

my question is do they post or say anything that they sent the new RTD or just send it without saying anything?

my timeline
>March 28 sent the webform with the urgent reason
>March 31 received an email that they forwarded my request
>April 1 got call from IRCC agent & received a link for epost
> uploaded all the the document in same day
>April 5 they asked me to send my old RTD
> same day I sent my old RTD with xpresspost
> April 6 old RTD delivered and the opened my post

Needhelpmost

Oct 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have applied for RTD urgent I sent my webform ang got a replay with a link to epost, after submitting all the documents the I asked to mail them my old RTD and I did and it was delivered a day after. but now it has been 16 days since they opened my post.

my question is do they post or say anything that they sent the new RTD or just send it without saying anything?

my timeline
>March 28 sent the webform with the urgent reason
>March 31 received an email that they forwarded my request
>April 1 got call from IRCC agent & received a link for epost
> uploaded all the the document in same day
>April 5 they asked me to send my old RTD
> same day I sent my old RTD with xpresspost
> April 6 old RTD delivered and the opened my post
I applied in Dec they opened in Feb but stil didn’t see anything yet !

Therightd237

Nov 20, 2021
I have received my RTD on 7th April, I applied last year in Nov 2021 as urgent RTD, they took almost 4 months
Congrats I’ve been waiting since November and they already told me I have valid reasons for urgent processing. That was two months ago since then nothing. Do you know if they actually contacted the references you provided before approving your RTD

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Hi I have question I apply travel document March 2022 and today I recive. Email they said that they transfer my file or travel document office of in 5 business day you recive email for post Canada what you think I get soon travel document ??

Refugeefamilyy

Jul 2, 2019
Hi I have question I apply travel document March 2022 and today I recive. Email they said that they transfer my file or travel document office of in 5 business day you recive email for post Canada what you think I get soon travel document ??
Did you apply for urgent case or just regular application? Thanks

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
did anyone got the chance to connect with an agent when call the IRCC ?
yes, but its hard you have to constantly keep dialling i got connected after 1 hour of constant trying

Reactions: ref19to22