Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

The6god

Jul 8, 2020
Hello everyone. I have one question regarding the pptc 326 form for Lieu of guarantor. Is it the same as the pptc 132 form? I’ve been to different service Canada’s office and the only one they have is the pptc 132

Therightd237

Nov 20, 2021
Hey guys how much longer after this email…

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have forwarded your request for the urgent processing of your certificate of identity or refugee travel document to the responsible office. We cannot guarantee that the request will be accepted, the responsible office will contact you to assess the situation.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
after 2 years later all world come to normal, still, someone who has urgent could travel what is this? nobody cares, disappointed to read that still only urgent applications

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Guys,

I have a question regarding urgent RTDs! I submitted a webform two weeks ago and they replied saying they are pleased to refer my case to the responsible officer. I got a call the same day saying they are going to send me an epost link and I received it. The letter also says within five days you will receive another link to apply for an urgent RTD, it has been a week and I have not received anything. Anyone here in the same situation or experienced this before?
Thanks

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I also have a question about urgent travel document..i`ve filed my application back in september 2021 , and also my father passed away last april 2021..i forgot to mention that its urgent ,then last week i filed a webform and get an answer the day after..the agent call my references and asked about me and my wife and also he called my wife to ask to correct the phone number of my reference and we talked on the phone..then he called 2nd reference..but since then i didnt hear nothing..do you guys have any idea whats the very next step on this situation ? they didnt charge me yet..

hassiko

Aug 19, 2021
hey guys, i need you help. I recently applied normal rtd and my situation has chanced and i have to turn it urgent. does any body know what to do a this point,
thank you so much ,

mudaneaarka

Feb 14, 2022
Following the trends of the process of applying for urgent RTD through epost on this platform, I got my 5yrs RTD pick up notice in the mail on Feb 25, 2022 which I picked up at Canada post on Feb 27

I sent my applications and supporting docs through epost on Feb 12 and I received my 5 years RTD on Feb 27
Here is my timeline:

- February 12 sent application

-Sent webform with urgent reason on Feb 10
- Following day I received call from IRCC and agent said he'll sent me Canada ePost link via email.
- Feb 11 I received ePost link via Canada Post. I uploaded necessary documents on ePost Portal

-February 27, I received RTD issued on Feb 17

Thanks all for guidance and your help
Hello,

Did they call your refrences ? I have uploaded all documents and they Opened my Message at 22.03.2022 as i see in the Epost, should i call them or what ?

Refugeefamilyy

Jul 2, 2019
hey guys, i need you help. I recently applied normal rtd and my situation has chanced and i have to turn it urgent. does any body know what to do a this point,
thank you so much ,
Hi there , did you get any reply on your regular application ? I would like to apply just for regular case but I wanna make sure they are working on regular cases as well , thank you very much

Needhelpmost

Oct 25, 2021
Hello guys I need your help I applied travel document with proof of urgency in Dec 2021 . After sending the folder I sent them a web form in January and called them multiple time so last time on 24 fab I talked to them they said the process on my file started from 14 Feb 2022 and my fees deducted at 25 Feb 2022 but from that they to until today I didn’t heard anything from them and they didn’t even picked the call. So what should I do ?

leon91

Mar 30, 2022
Hello guys I need your help I applied travel document with proof of urgency in Dec 2021 . After sending the folder I sent them a web form in January and called them multiple time so last time on 24 fab I talked to them they said the process on my file started from 14 Feb 2022 and my fees deducted at 25 Feb 2022 but from that they to until today I didn’t heard anything from them and they didn’t even picked the call. So what should I do ?
Hello, same thing here, I applied in November 2021, filed urgent in January 2022 after seinding multiple web forms my credit card finally got charged last week, I guess I will be waiting to hear from them, it is just a waiting game not knowing when you will get your papers, hopefully we get them soon

Needhelpmost

Oct 25, 2021
Hello, same thing here, I applied in November 2021, filed urgent in January 2022 after seinding multiple web forms my credit card finally got charged last week, I guess I will be waiting to hear from them, it is just a waiting game not knowing when you will get your papers, hopefully we get them soon
But mine fee deducted on 25 Feb. any other suggestions because I trying to call them they said they can’t transfer my call to service representative due to heavy calls volume

leon91

Mar 30, 2022
But mine fee deducted on 25 Feb. any other suggestions because I trying to call them they said they can’t transfer my call to service representative due to heavy calls volume
Their phone number is not on for some reasons I don’t know, sometimes they say they can’t route your call and sometimes they say RTD services are available online only, I guess the priority now is Afghanistan and Ukraine for RTD