+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
a reference can be anyone that have known you for at least 6 months. They can be even outside of Canada. Unless you mean you cannot find a guarantor?
I have a guarantor but no reference.
Do you know when processing RTD applications back to normal?
Now,it’s only for urgent one.

Znkdgn

Jul 26, 2021
Hi guys, I applied RTD through Canada Post on 22 June than things turned to urgent, and I wrote a letter that why I need urgent RTD through web-form on 4th Agust. After a couple days they send me an e-link, but I already send my files with my original pr card, so I call them and tell them the current situation like why I need urgent RTD and my Canada Post tracking number etc.. After couple of phone calls the agent told me that they add the note on my file. 2 days ago Immigration officer call me but I didn’t answer the phone because it was a no caller id. When they can’t reach me, they send me a voice mail that they call my guarantor but couldn’t reach him too and they are going to call my guarantor in 2 days, so today they call my guarantor and ask him if he knows me, what’s his job (btw he is an engineer and the agent ask my guarantor if he has a ontario engineer certificate). After that they have called me too but it was too early and I couldn’t answer again, so the voice mail they send me says they will send me a letter in 7 days, but I don’t know what is about the letter. So this is all my experiences guys maybe it helps someone. Sorry for the grammer.

Samcanadaa

Sep 4, 2021
Hi guys, I applied RTD through Canada Post on 22 June than things turned to urgent, and I wrote a letter that why I need urgent RTD through web-form on 4th Agust. After a couple days they send me an e-link, but I already send my files with my original pr card, so I call them and tell them the current situation like why I need urgent RTD and my Canada Post tracking number etc.. After couple of phone calls the agent told me that they add the note on my file. 2 days ago Immigration officer call me but I didn’t answer the phone because it was a no caller id. When they can’t reach me, they send me a voice mail that they call my guarantor but couldn’t reach him too and they are going to call my guarantor in 2 days, so today they call my guarantor and ask him if he knows me, what’s his job (btw he is an engineer and the agent ask my guarantor if he has a ontario engineer certificate). After that they have called me too but it was too early and I couldn’t answer again, so the voice mail they send me says they will send me a letter in 7 days, but I don’t know what is about the letter. So this is all my experiences guys maybe it helps someone. Sorry for the grammer.
When did they send you the epost link?

Samcanadaa

Sep 4, 2021
Also did you write your travel date?

2MM22

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Also did you write your travel date?
Please write your travel date. I wrote an estimate date ( Mid september ) and I was rejected. Second time I sent the same email with exact date ( September 15, 2021) and I was sent an e-post link to submit my application. Still waiting for my RTD because my photo was rejected and had to resubmit.

Samcanadaa

Sep 4, 2021
Please write your travel date. I wrote an estimate date ( Mid september ) and I was rejected. Second time I sent the same email with exact date ( September 15, 2021) and I was sent an e-post link to submit my application. Still waiting for my RTD because my photo was rejected and had to resubmit.
You got rejected the first time because of the travel date?! When did you apply first time?

Znkdgn

Jul 26, 2021
Yeah normally they ask the travel date, but I can’t give them any, so I explain them why I can’t give them a date. I just told them I need to fly urgently as soon as possible with the reasons of course. I don’t know yet maybe they are going to refuse my application too but than what’s the reason that they call it urgent.

Reactions: 2MM22

2MM22

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Well it depends on the agent who reads your email. Some of them just look for anything they can use to reject your application.

Nick_150

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys, Please have they replied anybody who sent webform of recent? I just sent my third webform today given them reasons for renewal but all they keep responding is an automated message stating that their resources have been deployed due to Afghanistan issues. Please is their anyone experiencing same with me?
Got a reply ?

KAMRAN345

Sep 10, 2021
Hi guys can anybody tell me when do they call Guarantor or References ??After deducting Fee or when ? Or how the process goes as they deducted my fee yesterday .

hassiko

Aug 19, 2021
HELLO all. I just want to ask about Rtd
I applied already as a non urgent rtd,and as you guys know the service still closed. I have to travel within 2 months. Can I change my application to urgent? And if i can, how can I change
Thank you so much

KAMRAN345

Sep 10, 2021
HELLO all. I just want to ask about Rtd
I applied already as a non urgent rtd,and as you guys know the service still closed. I have to travel within 2 months. Can I change my application to urgent? And if i can, how can I change
Thank you so much
You just need to call them and state the reasons of your urgency & pray that they will accept and mark your application as urgent ...Now a days webforms are not as everybody know because of Afghanistan situation.