+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Hi everyone,

Can anyone share their timeline for receiving an urgent travel document? My fiancé applied and the fee was charged to his credit card. When he called them, the agent was only able to say that they have processed everything on their end, but cannot say when we will receive it. Anyone have an idea of how long it will take to receive it?

Thanks!
For me it took around 5 weeks. From the beginning to the end. If they have charged the credit card, expect a week or two to receive it in the mail.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
one of my friend got his RTD yesterday he applied in May and now he is willing to visit France on RTD so I just want to know he does need anything except a return ticket, hotel booking, vaccine certificate, and a negative PCR?

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hey guys, Please have they replied anybody who sent webform of recent? I just sent my third webform today given them reasons for renewal but all they keep responding is an automated message stating that their resources have been deployed due to Afghanistan issues. Please is their anyone experiencing same with me?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys, Please have they replied anybody who sent webform of recent? I just sent my third webform today given them reasons for renewal but all they keep responding is an automated message stating that their resources have been deployed due to Afghanistan issues. Please is their anyone experiencing same with me?
It’s a long weekend. Nobody will be working on RTDs except during normal business hours.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Looks like Afghanistan situation will bring lots of delay. I sent webform to update my address on my PR application in process and got reply that some resources from the contact centre have been reallocated to deal with Afghan situation, limited resources at disposal work on only urgent situation.

Sep 7, 2021
I’m working on my application to renew my RTD and I’m confused by the guarantor requirements. Can I use a family member/friend or does the guarantor have to be profession based? Thank you for your help! :)