+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

Ahmed1987

Jul 9, 2021
I applied May 20
Received June 16 via Xpress post.
Hello brother I applied for RTD on the 3rd of June and last week they called they said that the payment was declined so I paid online and send the receipt via webform and I called today the agent told they are finalizing the application do you know how much does it takes

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hello brother I applied for RTD on the 3rd of June and last week they called they said that the payment was declined so I paid online and send the receipt via webform and I called today the agent told they are finalizing the application do you know how much does it takes
I applied on June 3rd as well. No updates yet.

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
RTD department is a real mess! They have absolutely zero coordination with each other. My wife and I both applied by mail for non-urgent then attempted to apply for urgent because an urgency has come up. They are processing my application by mail method by calling me and asking me for tracking number and are processing my wife's application via e-post!!!! I have submitted the application for my wife by e-post and they have not opened it yet! If this is not a mess what is it? I have sent webforms to see what is going on and they keep sending me the same generic response!!! They have ZERO coordination with each other. I was asked by the agent to call IRCC but I cannot reach an agent at all! I have given up on our RTD honestly!

Reactions: Christalin

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
RTD department is a real mess! They have absolutely zero coordination with each other. My wife and I both applied by mail for non-urgent then attempted to apply for urgent because an urgency has come up. They are processing my application by mail method by calling me and asking me for tracking number and are processing my wife's application via e-post!!!! I have submitted the application for my wife by e-post and they have not opened it yet! If this is not a mess what is it? I have sent webforms to see what is going on and they keep sending me the same generic response!!! They have ZERO coordination with each other. I was asked by the agent to call IRCC but I cannot reach an agent at all! I have given up on our RTD honestly!
Sorry to hear this,do they agree to process it by urgent method?

ls12345

Aug 23, 2021
Hi everyone,

Can anyone share their timeline for receiving an urgent travel document? My fiancé applied and the fee was charged to his credit card. When he called them, the agent was only able to say that they have processed everything on their end, but cannot say when we will receive it. Anyone have an idea of how long it will take to receive it?

Thanks!