+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL and PPR requests today

Sep 15, 2020
I'm for this speculation. I sent them a web form yesterday and received a generic response this morning :p
At least you guys get the generic response in next day lol it took them 10 days to send me this response

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't think it's coincide either, same thing happened with daughter's application.
Yeah true and I clearly mentioned in the webform that I need to plan things especially when am residing in another country with kids it becomes even more difficult. Even the first time when I raised webform, I clearly mentioned that I cannot start classes without first stage approval. I got a call from the embassy and they kind of interviewed me , after that I got my AIP.
That's the reason I feel raising a webform would bring your file to VO's notice and depending on your situation they will act accordingly.

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
HI there, congratulations!!! Could you share with me how did you raise the webform? in which section? Is it the link of webform in IRCC? I am waiting for the AIP, applied with my spouse too. Thank you in advance.
The general link available on IRCC. I chose the office as Riyadh because in my GCMS Riyadh was the primary office, not only that I received my AIP from Riyadh. So I was sure that my file is being processed in Riyadh.
All the best to you

Reactions: trang.ng.pharm

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
What was the subject of form?
Which office u did raise???
I don't think there is a subject line option for you to raise a webform unlike email. I used the general link available on IRCC. I chose the office as Riyadh because in my GCMS Riyadh was the primary office, not only that I received my AIP from Riyadh. So I was sure that my file is being processed in Riyadh.
All the best to you

Sep 15, 2020
Yeah true and I clearly mentioned in the webform that I need to plan things especially when am residing in another country with kids it becomes even more difficult. Even the first time when I raised webform, I clearly mentioned that I cannot start classes without first stage approval. I got a call from the embassy and they kind of interviewed me , after that I got my AIP.
That's the reason I feel raising a webform would bring your file to VO's notice and depending on your situation they will act accordingly.
Hi I just wonder did you get generic responses? So for my AIP, I raised a webform and I got my AIP in five days. But the response is generic responses with an IRCC agent name in the email. I think this is the person who responded to my webform. However, I sent another webform for PPR request, and I explained that I am a returning student and really need to go back to Canada. I also got generic responses, and there’s no PPR issued after they responded.

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Congratrs. It gives me really hope. Please share your sowp documents checklist ? it would be appreciated. It will help me a lot. How did you biometric then if you are from India.

I am waiting for your answer. And all the best for your future.
Hi
Thank you.
Regarding documents for spouse, we submitted:
  1. SOP
  2. Transcripts both bachelors and masters
  3. PCC from UK as my husband did his masters from UK
  4. Marriage Certificate
  5. Bank Statement 6months
  6. Property in my name in India
  7. Salary slips 6months
  8. Letter of Intent
I am from India but am residing in Saudi Arabia and VFS opened on August 10th in Saudi. So I gave my biometrics.

All the best to you.
Hope I answered your queries

Reactions: kiranbeant

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hi I just wonder did you get generic responses? So for my AIP, I raised a webform and I got my AIP in five days. But the response is generic responses with an IRCC agent name in the email. I think this is the person who responded to my webform. However, I sent another webform for PPR request, and I explained that I am a returning student and really need to go back to Canada. I also got generic responses, and there’s no PPR issued after they responded.
When I sent them an Email I got generic response but with Webform no I didn't.
First webform I uploaded my Fee receipt and I got a reply that the document is attached to my file,
Second webform before receiving AIP where I mentioned that I need AIP to start classes and next day I received AIP but I did not receive any response or anything,. It was direct AIP in my GCKEY.
Third webform was for final approval and I got direct emails saying that there is a message in my GCKEY from donotreply@cic.gc.ca. When I checked it was Correspondence letters and OPRs for me and husband and OPRs for kids.

Sep 15, 2020
When I sent them an Email I got generic response but with Webform no I didn't.
First webform I uploaded my Fee receipt and I got a reply that the document is attached to my file,
Second webform before receiving AIP where I mentioned that I need AIP to start classes and next day I received AIP but I did not receive any response or anything,. It was direct AIP in my GCKEY.
Third webform was for final approval and I got direct emails saying that there is a message in my GCKEY from donotreply@cic.gc.ca. When I checked it was Correspondence letters and OPRs for me and husband and OPRs for kids.
Okok thank you so much for taking time to reply me! I guess offices are different. Best wishes!

Smep

Aug 27, 2019
Hello i have a question. I also received the BVL and PPR request letter. But my background check still says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Did this happen to you too?

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
Hello i have a question. I also received the BVL and PPR request letter. But my background check still says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
You have PPR thts it.....enjoy...

jimmyM

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Just ignore this one .. system is not perfect when it comes to these updates

Trust the letters instead.

Smep

Aug 27, 2019
Just ignore this one .. system is not perfect when it comes to these updates

Trust the letters instead.
My agent said she doesn't want to give me false hope because one of their applicants who received PPR with an ongoing background check was rejected. That's why I'm apprehensive