+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL and PPR requests today

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
As the title suggests, me and my spouse received BVL and PPR requests and my kids received PPR requests today.
Finally relaxed.
All the best everyone.
Good news on the way.
Congrats! Is your school listed among the COVID-19 Readiness plan approved institutions?

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Applied on July 29th, NON-SDS along with spouse SOWP and Kids' TRV. Biometrics submitted on August 10th and AIP on September 6th. BVL and PPR on 01st november.
Congratulations dear.. my application date is exactly as your and Biometrics on 6th August hope we too get response. Which one was your processing office?

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Congratulations dear.. my application date is exactly as your and Biometrics on 6th August hope we too get response. Which one was your processing office?
Thanks dear. I wish you all the best and I pray that everyone should get their decisions as early as possible. The wait really sucks.
My office was Riyadh, as I applied from Saudi Arabia.
If your DLI is on the list, I would suggest you to raise a webform and mention your concerns along with your travel plans, maybe they will expediate the process.
I did the same yesterday and I got the approval today

DianaFilip

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Thanks dear. I wish you all the best and I pray that everyone should get their decisions as early as possible. The wait really sucks.
If your DLI is on the list, I would suggest you to raise a webform and mention your concerns along with your travel plans, maybe they will expediate the process.
Congratulations. We applied together also :) Hoping for decision soon.

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Thank you very much dear for all the wishes. And yes this wait is really makes anxious when AIP in hand. Which webform you used the universal one or the one with processing office (like Riyadh in your case and Abu Dhabi in my case)?