Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
How many days has it been since you have handed your passport to VFS ?
Handed over to VFS in Muscat on the 27th of October. It gets sent to Abu Dhabi and was receievd by the IRCC office over there on Sunday.

Prtk90

Nov 3, 2020
As the title suggests, me and my spouse received BVL and PPR requests and my kids received PPR requests today.
Finally relaxed.
All the best everyone.
Good news on the way.
Hi,
I am a September intake student from India. My college is on the DLI list and my AIP was approved in august. VACs in India are closed so i am planning to go to dubai for biometrics. Can you suggest if this is the right thing. Is saudi better option?

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Is it advisable to send my passport for stamping if my college is not on the DLI list?
You should only send your passport for stamping when you get a request to do so.

Temi_san

Oct 27, 2020
Does anyone know how to go about passport submission in Nigeria. How do we send it to the VFS in Lagos

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hello i have a question. I also received the BVL and PPR request letter. But my background check still says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Did this happen to you too?
even I have the same thing. I think after passport stamping the status may change

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hi,
I am a September intake student from India. My college is on the DLI list and my AIP was approved in august. VACs in India are closed so i am planning to go to dubai for biometrics. Can you suggest if this is the right thing. Is saudi better option?
As of now, travel to Saudi from India is not allowed because of large number of cases in India. Better to travel to Dubai as there are no restrictions, only thing is to get tested for covid before 48 hours and thats it.

Reactions: Prtk90