+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prdesupne said:
But I dint have an lmia. I was working on an open work permit. Should i still worry about it ? My app is already submitted. I d rather make another profile if thats the case.
Those words are mandatory requirements in the LMIA offer letter alone. Since you aren't applying with an LMIA offer, you are fine. Relax.

questionsasked

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Prdesupne said:
But I dint have an lmia. I was working on an open work permit. Should i still worry about it ? My app is already submitted. I d rather make another profile if thats the case.

Hey quick question, did you apply for your Bridging open work permit? if so, what AOR did you use to do that?

Thanks

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi Asivad and other seniors,

I have a question regarding my PGWP.

MY PGWP is for one year and was issued on Oct.10, 2014. But I completed all the courses in the mid-August 2014, which was indicated in my school letter. However, my current full time job started in the end of August 2014, which was indicated in my employment reference letter. Before my PGWP was issued, I have valid off-campus work permit.

Now I want to upload my PGWP along with the employment reference letter, will CIC say that I worked illegally before I got the PGWP?

Thank you in advance. :) :)

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
I_love_van said:
Hi Asivad and other seniors,

I have a question regarding my PGWP.

MY PGWP is for one year and was issued on Oct.10, 2014. But I completed all the courses in the mid-August 2014, which was indicated in my school letter. However, my current full time job started in the end of August 2014, which was indicated in my employment reference letter. Before my PGWP was issued, I have valid off-campus work permit.

Now I want to upload my PGWP along with the employment reference letter, will CIC say that I worked illegally before I got the PGWP?

Thank you in advance. :) :)
I am not an expert here but according to me it does not seems to be a problem. Many of my friends are working full time after there studies even they have not yet got their PGWP.

Aquila Noctis

May 1, 2014
Should your Italian police certificates be translated?

Because I do not see this stated on Express Entry, nor in the page where they point to

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
is it necessary that bank letter has to be stamped and signed?

Bank of America issues a standard letter with account no (only last 4 digits shown for confidentiality) current balance and average balance for 6 months. also the date at which accounts were opened.

It is not stamped nor signed.. I requested a copy at bank branch and they told me it will be delivered at home address.

any suggestions? can it be a reason for rejection? i havent submitted my application yet..

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chdboy25 said:
is it necessary that bank letter has to be stamped and signed?

Bank of America issues a standard letter with account no (only last 4 digits shown for confidentiality) current balance and average balance for 6 months. also the date at which accounts were opened.

It is not stamped nor signed.. I requested a copy at bank branch and they told me it will be delivered at home address.

any suggestions? can it be a reason for rejection? i havent submitted my application yet..
If it would be delivered to your home address then there won't be any problem because they would be able to tell it's authentic as it'll have the delivery address, cover letter etc. Stamping is mostly important for those who print the documents themselves or at the branch.

donatelo

Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 7
Asivad Anac said:
Unfortunately, there have been at least 3 rejections recently for LMIA concerns. And they were all well advanced in the process. Do read more on this thread especially posts by anvar21, Aarti21 and vishalv.
thanks asivad
I checked all ther posting now I can be ready for any chock
at least I can submit a new application through nominee program before my nomination expired
thanks again for the info :mad: :D

donatelo

Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 7
donatelo said:
thanks asivad
I checked all ther posting now I can be ready for any chock
at least I can submit a new application through nominee program before my nomination expired
thanks again for the info :mad: :D
and big thanks for all people who sharing ther experience :)

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aquila Noctis said:
Should your Italian police certificates be translated?

Because I do not see this stated on Express Entry, nor in the page where they point to
Yes, any document that is not in English or French should be translated to English or French.

For any document that you end up translating please make sure you upload the Translation, Original Document and an affidavit from the sworn translator. Failure to upload any of these three may result in refusal.

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am fsw candidate
My previous job reference letter says permanent and working hours mon-sat(48hours a week)
Is it fine? or term 'full time' should be there?
Is not 48 hours in itself full time?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pav said:
I am fsw candidate
My previous job reference letter says permanent and working hours mon-sat(48hours a week)
Is it fine? or term 'full time' should be there?
Is not 48 hours in itself full time?
Your letter is fine. These terms become unnervingly important only where an LMIA offer is concerned. And that is only because CIC and ESDC want to keep a close eye on any possible LMIA misuse.