Reasons for Rejection

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi Asivad,
Yes, I can provide my T4 in 2014. In fact, I have upload it with the proof of funds to explain the source of income. I have printed the supervisor's name and position on the letter. But I never seen the NOA and Option C. Can I print directly from the Canada Revenue Agency?
Another question, is mandatory to provide NOC code for my position in all employment letters (Employment Reference Letter, Offer of Employment and Letter of Employment) and the previous works' employment letter? In my case, I only mentioned NOC code in the Letter of Employment for my current job.
NOC code is a good-to-have element and certainly not a must-have. As for NOA and Option C, ignore them as they are optional.

toe2head

Dec 21, 2014
Hi All,

Since I re-submit new Express Entry profile, I'm waiting for next draw though, I have another concern on it.

All needed documents(marriage license, family certificate, birth certificate of child) I submitted before can be re-used
again even though those are elapsed over 3 months? Worrying if CIC may reject those are lapsed over 3 months that might be rejected again though,
my immigration consultant who supported said those are still valid, as those are never changing factor either previous one or new one.

What do you think of it? If taking the most conservative opinion on it, we have to prepare all documents to get ready taking 3 months valid period but, CIC also says below docs has longer validity than 3 months, so I'm wondering if other documents also still can be re-used if they're not so much old.

==============<Quote begins>=============

Documents where validity is important are:

- Upfront medical report : Valid for 12 months from the date of the medical assessment.
- Education Credential Assessment : Must be no more than 5 years old.
- Language test results: Must be no more than two years old.
- Offer of arranged employment (includes Labour Market Impact Assessment(LMIA) and letter of employment offer): LMIAs are
valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Your letter of employment must demonstrate you have a current offer of employment.

==============<Quote ends>===============

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toe2head said:
Hi All,

Since I re-submit new Express Entry profile, I'm waiting for next draw though, I have another concern on it.

All needed documents(marriage license, family certificate, birth certificate of child) I submitted before can be re-used
again even though those are elapsed over 3 months? Worrying if CIC may reject those are lapsed over 3 months that might be rejected again though,
my immigration consultant who supported said those are still valid, as those are never changing factor either previous one or new one.

What do you think of it? If taking the most conservative opinion on it, we have to prepare all documents to get ready taking 3 months valid period but, CIC also says below docs has longer validity than 3 months, so I'm wondering if other documents also still can be re-used if they're not so much old.

==============<Quote begins>=============

Documents where validity is important are:

- Upfront medical report : Valid for 12 months from the date of the medical assessment.
- Education Credential Assessment : Must be no more than 5 years old.
- Language test results: Must be no more than two years old.
- Offer of arranged employment (includes Labour Market Impact Assessment(LMIA) and letter of employment offer): LMIAs are
valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Your letter of employment must demonstrate you have a current offer of employment.

==============<Quote ends>===============
Your consultant is right. Those documents pertaining to marriage, birth et al do not have time-bound validity and they can certainly be reused. In addition to the 4 documents mentioned in the quote above, I can think of PCC(s) that are time-bound so take care of those as well.

All the best!

Prdesupne

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
questionsasked said:
Hey quick question, did you apply for your Bridging open work permit? if so, what AOR did you use to do that?

Thanks
I applied for my pgwp but i hadnt received an ita n obvsly my aor by the time they processsed it. It was not approved as a result. I applied for the restoration the very next day. Doing nthg since then.

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Hi
I am FSW applicant outside canada.
In my employee letter he has not mentioned my NOC. I hope thats okay for FSW applicants.
Please confirm
Thank you
Ajay

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajay1989 said:
Hi
I am FSW applicant outside canada.
In my employee letter he has not mentioned my NOC. I hope thats okay for FSW applicants.
Please confirm
Thank you
Ajay
Not a problem.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is a question that has been asked several times before but I am not being able to locate it on the forum. If you have a Bachelors and a Masters degree do you need to have an ECA evaluation for both?

tosincci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4/04/2015 &amp; 29/6/2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
well got full crs master education points after evaluating just my masters degree. did not send my bachelors at all.

havent got ppr yet so maybe am not a yardstick.... however, my apps still in background check and i dont anticipate the ECA to have been a problem

thanks

toe2head

Dec 21, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Your consultant is right. Those documents pertaining to marriage, birth et al do not have time-bound validity and they can certainly be reused. In addition to the 4 documents mentioned in the quote above, I can think of PCC(s) that are time-bound so take care of those as well.

All the best!
Dear Asivad,

Thanks for advice. Then, what about employment record letter from previous employer? Either previous or new letter should be same, as it's not a time bound document, so employment record from former companies also can be re-used ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toe2head said:
Dear Asivad,

Thanks for advice. Then, what about employment record letter from previous employer? Either previous or new letter should be same, as it's not a time bound document, so employment record from former companies also can be re-used ?
Yes.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad,

Thank you for suggesting that I submit some documents that I forgot to submit via a CSE. I was really doubtful that they will accept them but I just received an e-mail (after only 4 business days from my CSE submission) stating that the documents have been added to my file.

I must also add that the message I wrote requesting CIC to consider adding the documents was probably one of the politest emails I've written in my life. Yes ladies and gentlemen there is still hope and moments of humanity through CSE ;D

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
Dear Asivad,

Thank you for suggesting that I submit some documents that I forgot to submit via a CSE. I was really doubtful that they will accept them but I just received an e-mail (after only 4 business days from my CSE submission) stating that the documents have been added to my file.

I must also add that the message I wrote requesting CIC to consider adding the documents was probably one of the politest emails I've written in my life. Yes ladies and gentlemen there is still hope and moments of humanity through CSE ;D
Good to know and good for you! Keep the faith and hang in there.

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
DO we need to actually mention working hour/week in the employment reference letter?

In my letter working hours is just mentioned as Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 6 pm but haven't mentioned 47 hours/week.
I hope that is fine!!!

Thanks you in advance.